translate

Saturday 4 January 2014

CHANGING THE WAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


CHANGING THE WAY

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

  Changing the way in which I think

Creating a world which really does stink

Having to go through the motions

A spell has been made thick evil potions

Pouring through my veins

Cutting my open pains

I grab my chest

Try to rest

Heart   skips, jumps and thumps

Never a streight road, always bumps

She’s watching me

Closed eyes though can still see

She’s listening to me and having a laugh

Though behind stone walls so should be deaf

Knows how I feel

Hands out a rough deal

My loved ones she does steal

 Doesn’t care how I feel

In front of the starving

Will cook a full meal

Allow them to feast on fragrance alone

Whilst she tears at the meat

In her own sinister zone

She doesn’t know the word defeat

Her fortune buys her thoughts and wishes

We are just to her dirty dishes

How can someone be so vicious?

What will be the outcome

Will she always feel the sun?

No comments: