translate

Thursday 23 January 2014

ALL IN A DAY'S WORK


Hey Bloggets. Well, today, Hub left for Scotland. He went into our loft and brought down the case. I put my clothes in it that I will be wearing on the night I arrive. I joked and told him he may get some funny looks from the maids as I don’t arrive until Saturday.

He got there safe and told me his hotel room was huge. This is very unusual, as normally they put him in dreadful hotels and horrible little rooms. He deserves a treat as he works so hard.

He is in a meeting until after eight tonight and that is after three hours in transit and then he has an evening meeting over dinner, so won’t be in his room until about half ten, then tomorrow meetings from nine until six and again on Saturday all day, then the important dinner in the evening. I will join him for that.

You can’t ever relax as when I went to Oslo with him, people during breakfast were asking him questions about work and same during the evening meals

So always have to have your professional head on.

His day spent in London yesterday at Parliament was a success, so something good for blind people will happen as a result of it.

Now, as for my day?

I went to town with my friend to view an apartment for our friends coming from Russia. It is lovely, not so wonderful as the one we saw with my friend, but this one is only for three weeks the other one is for a couple of months.

It has beautiful furniture from America. Solid oak and huge.

Very modern and clean. It has three balconies in the lounge looking over the river. One of the balconies has table and chairs so in the summer, you can look over the river views.

Of course they will be here when the tour de France will happen, as that is coming to the UK in July.

Must tell her not to hire a car then as all the roads are going to be closed for two days then.

Now just have to sort out the nursery for the little boy.

I shall do that on Monday.

Then my friend and I walked to my favourite chip shop. Now Bloggets, I have sinned today.

I ate the chips cooked in meat fat…

How bad is that for a vegetarian?

Shameful. No wonder they tasted so good. And they do mushy peas to die for.

So a few cups of tea and loads of chatting.

It was lovely and I hope we will have lots of nice days like that as we get on really well.

She is a very kind person and is going to help out with the furry ones when I go on Saturday

Oh God me nerves…

OK, My Son has decided he is not going to ever work. He is going to buy things online and sell them on.

Well, if it is legal, and he swears it is, and he makes enough money, good luck to him.

But, I would be happier if he had a job.

OK, off now but remember, if someone has hurt you today, there is always tomorrow. In most countries, it’s winter. So there is spring to look forward to. A new start. X

No comments: