translate

Saturday 18 January 2014

STUPID PEOPLE


It’s raining, so going to the town today was fun trying to avoid the umbrella’s, of course, we didn’t know they were there, until they were introduced to our skin. Haha.

The town was packed, but Long Chops was as professional and graceful as she slithered through the crowds of people and I am serious, I don’t know why, but it was packed.

When we walked home, I used my cane and did really well. Only the second time I have used it and was really happy with the result.

Now home, I am having a five minute break to chat to my Bloggets and then onwards with the tidying up.

The rubbish we have just thrown out is crazy.

I want to put the duvet cover on our new spare bed, but, there are three in the cupboard and which one is red? God knows and he is not telling.

When my boy comes home from work, I hope he will let me know.

He is working and this he plans is his last day.

He has done really well, sticking it out for over three months now. If they had a, left him to sell, but no, they want him to have goals. He is 16, doesn’t need that stress and his morals kicked in as he says they only target the old people bless them who believe in whatever is being told to them and my Son is not that bad. Thank God the old boy came out at work. He always helps the older people and B; he gets told he is spending too much time with “The Grannies.

C, they have not paid him yet £400. So he worked all Christmas for over 100 hours and his normal shifts for half his wage. I hope it gets sorted as he hands his notice in today for a week’s final notice.

And finally, D, he asked if he could work Friday’s and Saturdays, and they said no.

I know he was not looking forward to handing over his letter, but Hub constructed a good letter for him with legal terminology.

So let’s see.

He’s off to the party tonight.  His friends now are not allowed to go…. Read between the lines Bloggets? I’m off now to work as Hub is cleaning the kitchen so I feel guilty chatting away to you all. As much as you know I can talk all day.

A very quick tea tonight, and then we are watching our show, “The voice.

But so far a good day, I loved being out and feeling fresh air. One thing I shall say before I go. We have noticed it so many times, you know the people on the streets who are standing outside shops offering the passing public their offerings? Like fudge for example. Well, every time we pass such people, they never ask us. Never approach us. Many times, we actually stand and wait for them to talk. Nope. It happened again today. It’s like pure fear, Oh God; we can’t speak to those people….

Lady in the bank today told us again to press the green button.

Are these people stupid?

No comments: