translate

Friday 10 January 2014

FOOD POLICE


Good day Bloggets. Today I have my white cane training. Let’s see how I get on? Gosh, I can’t even remember the last time I used one on my own, properly I mean. I use one when I go to the town with my Husband but not feeling the entire pathway in front of me like I am meant to? I hope I remember how to do it? I’m not really afraid, just curious.

Also hopeful that I have an answer to be able to get out safely.

My Son is rather low, he  has found out he was just a few from getting his pass in Math. He received a D again. Nineteen out of 2000, passed. If I were in charge of the college, I would be talking with the maths teacher, though teen really likes him.

The Government have pushed the bar up this year as too many students were passing their maths. It’s funny really, if we were another country, we would be boasting how well we do in Maths in the UK, no, not us, we make it harder.

So now he sits in his bedroom, playing his guitar. He plays so well and singing bless him, not as well.

Hub in London. So now what? Hmm.

Another six months of study.

He is still doing his Graphics on computers. So far anyway.

He is at a really difficult age. What to do with Teens?

Littleones, you can take to the park, swimming, and of course we have lots of soft play places for the really young ones. For older, we have indoor climbing places to use up their energy.

Teens, I can say to him, go to the gym, go ice skating, or the cinema, but he has to have the wish to do it and friends to go with, kids now days just want to drink and stay in the house.

My Son would love the gym, but he won’t go on his own.

I’m trying to type with Black beauty’s head on my laptop, pressing keys she shouldn’t, and Waggatail pushing her back into me crying.

Crying why? Bored I guess.

I wish I had her energy.

Oh for the food Police, yesterday, I had some toast for breakfast and revolting frozen chips for tea with sweetcorn. The boys had added sausages.

Mine went in the bin. After about six chips.

I may make a chilli tonight, but then teen doesn’t like it, not meat, no eat. That is him.

Then Hub not in till late.

He never likes to eat late. So is it worth making just for me?

Hub says yes, even if I freeze food. But I hate frozen food.

Oh I am so pathetic. The good news is, I have not put any weight on over Christmas. But, I have not eaten most of my chocolate, and to be honest, doubt I will.

I did manage to devour a large Christmas cake in a week though.

OK, must dash now. With love till later and I shall let you know about my walk. X

No comments: