translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

SICK OF HER


 Well, here I am. I put on my makeup, brushed and straitened my hair. Put on some clothes I can be seen outside in, and my Son told me he wasn’t going out with me.

 Fifteen minutes before, saying he would

I know he received texts from the dreaded one; he was fine before that happened. Well, that is it; he can live in his room the way it is forever now as long as he stays here. I’m never doing that again.

Really, this is twice in one week.

Both times he waited until I was ready.

I just wish she would leave him and let him get a life.

I hope one day he wakes up and realises what she is.

I know he has lots of girls after him, as they are not shy these days  in saying so, I think I may work harder to finding out a new way of dealing with this, as she is totally destroying his life.

Now, I have not said anything for months about her on here, but gloves are off now. I’m sick of the thought and sounds of her pathetic voice on the phone to him every day. She won’t ever be invited into our lives this is for sure. Let her have the relationship with good old Father from the north.

Let her fingers burn.

I am furious.

No comments: