translate

Thursday 16 January 2014

MY TRUE NIGHTMARE


I was just lying there, it was dreadful. I panicked and then it happened. The heavy woollen blanket covered my face as someone held down the edges. I felt the texture over the top of my head and right down to my throat, as they sat on my chest, like a cold hard slab, pushing and pushing, until my ribs hurt trying to breathe.

A persistent mental and emotional state of mind occurred. A severe psychological shock attack me, but no one could hear my screams. Even I lacked in the ability of hearing my voice, so what chance did anyone else have?

I was numb; my breath was becoming shallower. The sharp scratching wool became tighter around my face. My heart hurt so much and my left arm tingled with pins and needles, leading to injections of strong serum.

I was hot, not perspiring, just hot like fire burning through my blood.

A fist pushed the navy night down my throat and I visited hell, as I helplessly lay there, just another night of trying to sleep for me.

Was it the sub consciousness, trying to deal with my anxiety?

I’m not sure but after almost fainting with the stress of trying to fall asleep, I pushed off the blankets of black, bleak, badness escaped from the trauma and left the bedroom

Sitting here now, in the silence of my sitting room, with fresh air and without the fear which I have left.

Eyes like rusty blades of grass, pushed inside my lids, wishing I could just go to bed and sleep, without the recurring stress of trying to do so!

No comments: