translate

Friday 3 January 2014

TREES TRAINS AND FLEES


Good day to you all. Well, the weather is starting to show its ugly head again, I have never known it be so stormy in the UK. It’s mild, but so windy. Sunny too, and yet, we have warnings through our media, to be very aware of what is to come.

Today is the day our tree’s come down. So Hub in the loft and precariously, we will remove the glass baubles and decorations from our two trees and then, we will try to get our real huge tree from the conservatory, to the back garden, to wait for a magical fairy, to come and sweep it up and away, and carry it off to bring back to life world, in fairy land.

Either that, or wait for the council to come out and take it away? Haha. I must phone them actually to ask if they do collect and if so how much, as nothing is for nothing now days.

We are booking train tickets today to go back to the place we went to a few weeks ago. To see Hubs Christmas present. It’s another big band we are seeing in the lovely venue where we went before Christmas.

It’s the train station I really struggle with.

My friend I went to visit yesterday, did I tell you she has five cats?

All of their names spell the word Flees, so on her Christmas cards, she can write from Yvonne and Flees.

My friends Husband is the one who in October, was told his heart was in a critical state and needed an emergency operation. Well, he is still waiting.

Good old NHS.

So I was a little anxious of him driving us yesterday.

I hope they sort themselves out soon; I would hate anything to happen to him.

OK, loads to do now so shall go for now, take care because I care. X
 

No comments: