translate

Friday 24 January 2014

LOST IN THE HIGHLANDS?


 Good evening Dear Bloggets. I’m sitting down now for an hour or so. I’m exhausted. Got everything ready now for tomorrow. I hope. It’s like I am going to some kind of faraway land rather than Scotland, but in a way, it is, as if I forget something, I can’t just pop out to  the shop and buy it, so what I have on me is to keep and what I need, rather so much than what I want.

I had a lovely afternoon with a good friend. We went shopping then a coffee. Well, a hot chocolate for me.

A good chat and back home to a house of a teen…

It’s pouring with rain now, so our morning walk was in good time.

OK, in 24 hours from now, I either will be sitting at the table for our dinner with Hubs work, at the before dinner drinks, or somewhere lost in the highlands.

Let’s pray not the latter?

I can’t wait to see Hub though. Miss him loads.

OK till later with love.

x

No comments: