translate

Friday 17 January 2014

IT'S FRIDAY RAVAGE ME!


Well it’s fun Friday. So a joke at the end for my Bloggets. Today I went to the Doctors. It was only when my Hub got to the door, that he said, “Oh no, God, I said I would not go out again with Wagga. But Bloggets, my love is not too sure about the route to the Doctors, where as I know it really well. So I started to walk before he changed his mind about going. As he needed to go for his pain. I tell you my dog was perfect. Amazing. As though she knew she could be replaced by the white not so cute cane.

She did the twelve minute walk like a little champion. I was a little on edge though, as especially when we came to the roads, but she was great, though, made two large mistakes, but they were not dangerous. I wouldn’t be so sure about going on my own but I think I could if I had to. The mistakes she made was to turn right too soon and we would have ended up in a car park and the other one was on the way back too, she didn’t want to come into our avenue, she wanted to go to the park. Well, bless her; she will have to wait for my friend Arty to return from Paris, before she goes there unless Teen wants to take her again.

Talking about Teen. He is off to a party tomorrow night with his gf and his two friends. He has just returned from the town and he has bought some great things as it is fancy dress. Hahahaha. Oh the things are funny. He is going as a hippy.

I don’t know what his gf is going as, but she must have her costume sorted out. I hope they will have a great time and I am glad one of his friends with his gf are going too. They will be back on the same night, or early morning on Sunday by taxi so nice and safe.

I feel really bad as the gf is going back to boarding school. It’s sad that she hasn’t got a house to go to, as the Mother has gone south and the Dad is busy. If all was well, I would have her here, as I hate the idea that she has to go to a cold school, but Teen says she is happy there.

Big steps for teen tomorrow, more later.

It’s sunny here today. I am about to make home made chicken soup. I made a chicken dinner last night and the boys loved it.  

I hope you all have a happy weekend and I shall be back to chat later, but in the meanwhile, this is what I found online to make your frown turn upside down. X

A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner, so that night, she does just that. About a week later, she’s back at the doctor, where she says, "Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said! It wasn't five minutes later that he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!" The doctor says, "I’m sorry, we didn’t realize the pill was that strong! The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages." "Nah," she says, "that's okay. We're never going back to that restaurant anyway."

Haha!

No comments: