translate

Wednesday 22 January 2014

IT'S DONE NOW


Hey there Bloggets. It’s freezing here today and so dull out there, you can smell the damp in the air. It rained all night. Hub in the capital today in Parliament talking about some treaty.

Teen should, be at college…

I have done a online shop for tomorrow. Just a small one but I really really struggle with buying healthy food so it was a challenge. If we are all at home, then I don’t mind cooking, but when Hub is away, Teen spends most of his time away too, so that leaves just me and this is when I don’t bother eating. But have tried hard this week!

Bread is my killer for sure. I have more than halved my chocolate and crisp intake.

Poor Hub still has man flu. I pray he doesn’t be generous and pass it on to me?

OK, it’s done now; he has bought the tickets for me to travel to Scotland at the weekend…

Oh how do I feel about it? Well, for someone who struggles going to our local shop, this will be a challenge.

I only have done one train journey once in my life on my own, and my brother in law was meeting me at the other end.

I won’t ever forget that day. My Husband was in London, we got word to say his poor Mum was dying.

He left his meeting and I left home. My boy was only about 13 at the time.

I needed to try to get my x to look after him and planning that was an absolute nightmare.

I was running on adrenalin!

I know I felt so very sad. I had not long known my Mother in law and we got on so well. She was amazing at our wedding, she made our beautiful wedding cake, the sugar flowers on the top were stunning, she made a bouquet of roses, the same colour and same rose as my bouquet I held, which she also made. She even made a little flower out of a large ribbon for Black beauty and Long Chops, who wore her, ribbon with pride as she guided Hub and me back up the Isle.

She used to visit us and bring so much home baked food and fresh vegetables from their allotment. I loved her so much.

Hubs horrible Sister made it impossible for us sister in laws to see much of the Mum when she was in hospital. Hubs sister has some kind of mental health issue, brought on by twisted and bitter jealousy.

And Hub and I will never forgive her for this. Nor will my other sister in-laws…
So I got there OK, and after I did that, sitting in a seat where the window was open, next to the cabin where the driver sits, I couldn’t hear the announcements for where I was, it was scary as I didn’t know when
to get off also a man was chatting me up, and sitting closer and closer as the journey
went on. God he was gross. I just wanted to reach my Husband who would be in pain for the three hour journey he had to make from London.

Well, a long story, but my plans went so very wrong. I had absolute hell for 36 hours. So this time, I pray, the journey will be easier, with of course a much better outcome.

Talking of in laws, my Father in law has just come out of hospital after an operation. He is doing really well, it seems to have given him a new look in life; this is great, as he was so depressed. He realises though that he has to give up his car and it is the car which belonged to his wife, my Mother in law… This will be so hard for him.

It will be three years this year since my Mother in law left our lives and there is honestly not a day goes by without me thinking about her. But the roses she planted for us in our last house, we brought with us and they still grow and live on!

Until later my friends, I hope all flowers in your lives bloom.

 
 

No comments: