translate

Tuesday 14 January 2014

TUESDAY'S DIARY


Good day Bloggets. It’s really dull here today. I can’t believe how it affects me when I don’t feel the warmth and sun. Today my boy is off college as it’s an introduction day for his college. We had plans to go to our shops with Wagga. Well, this was my plan. Teens plan was to go to the shops with me and look for things for his bedroom, but not with Wagga. I got her harness from the cupboard and he point blank refused to go. He did take her for a walk though, so this is good. But sad really as I had her harness ready, she was happy to work. I was looking forward to some practice. Hub refuses to go anywhere with her again and now teen won’t.

I am not brave enough to do it alone. I wonder why I have her apart from loving her and looking after her. I did feel so sad, as I really want to try to do things on my own, but can’t if I don’t get the practice. It’s like learning to drive. You can’t just get a car and drive.

Feeling really useless and helpless.

But yesterday was a lovely couple of hours with my friend Geordie. I so much enjoy her company. We get on really well. I wish she wasn’t moving. She isn’t going far, but two streets away is to me far enough.

She is that for now, but in a couple of months, she will be about ten minutes’ drive.

Hub in London. He’s there again on Thursday and Friday Brussels.

He’s in Brussels and back in a day though.

Next weekend he’s in Scotland for the weekend and two days before. I hate his job so much. Fed up of it.

He wants me to go to Scotland with him, but the dogs. What to do with Wagga and BB? Wagga can’t do cities/towns. Also Hub really doesn’t want me to bring her. Even if I did, there is still Black beauty. Having two dogs would be hard but three is impossible.

Teen asked for Sunday off work to visit his father. He was told in a really nasty manner, no. So I don’t know what is going on with him now, but he is not impressed with his work.

They were so happy with him selling but now, even though he has sold in the three months he’s been working there, over £20,000 he has now been told he has to sell the insurances for the items. He hates doing that as he thinks they are a con. But he’s been told he has to sell at least 25% per shift of insurances.

Talk about pressure? He is the best seller there, but they say they make money only on the insurances.

Not on the products.

I hope he will get his driving lessons soon. Really I do. It will make his life so much better and I am a strong advocate for kids not receiving licences until they are 21, but, the thing is, we can’t get in the car and take him somewhere, so I feel really guilty for this, like it’s our fault. His gf’s Dad has been so kind, so kind driving him back and forward, it’ uncomfortable for me as he must think, we have a cheek?

So Saturday night he is after work off to a party in the countryside as that is where her friends live. He needs to be back for work the next day. How will he get back? I have asked him not to expect eh Dad, as that would be too bad. As he already brings her back tea time. So two long journey’s in one day isn’t good.

I said I would share a taxi price with him, as it’s about £35. He said no.

An yet, he pays £100 for a meal with her? Weird?

If I was the earner in our house, I would pay it all, but as I’m not, I dare not do so. Though I am sure Hub would not mind, I don’t feel right in asking. Gosh, I wish I earned?

My shopping came before. Let’s say, we or the boys will be eating a lot of chicken. Long story. Hahaha.

Oh, and apples, I think there are about 24 in the dish.

Its meatballs and spaghetti for tea for them, with a homemade cheese sauce.

I haven’t lost any weight this week, but I really feel 1% healthier. Just 99 to go.

Great the sun is coming out to play, let’s hope it stays for a while?

More later. With love.

X

No comments: