translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

IS IT A HOTEL?


OK, just had a call from my darling Husband. His velvet voice made me cry. God I love that man so much. I am so proud of him too. He is amazing what he does. I find it hard to go to our local shop; he goes to the other side of the world and back and today went to Romania. He did make me laugh though. He said his hotel room, has padded walls.

Hehahehaha

I hope it is, a hotel where he is staying?

Well, when my Son came in, he decided to do his homework.

No

Sorry

Silly me. He decided to move his bedroom furniture.

Two hours later, I think the job is done.

I think we are going to decorate it in a couple of weeks when I can gather some money.

His bedroom is a disgrace.

He is the tidiest of all of us but his walls curtains and light bulb… Yep, light bulb is awful. He didn’t want a light shade. So he has the bulb hanging. Bless him; he has just decided he wants a telly for his room. OK, he had one, he didn’t use it. Sold it on EBay. Now he wants’s one. So he looked at the Ariel hanging from his wall. He tugged at the wire and it came away in his hands. But the inner, the copper, is missing. Oh my God? Who took that? So he needs an Ariel now.

I bought him a very beautiful deer duvet cover for Christmas and it must look horrid with the surroundings.

He had his friend up there the other day too.

He has a really lovely new friend. I adore him.

It’s not stopped raining all night. I have to brave it and take the dogs out.

I shall let them out; have some food and come back to see what is on the news and more. X

 

No comments: