translate

Tuesday 21 January 2014

WASHING ME BALLS


Tonight I am with my poor Hub, who is suffering with man flu right now, watched an interesting program on our television. All about people who were a little fleshier than they would like to be. Some people were well over thirty stone and in a year because of different procedures, lost half that weight! So they lost my Husband off their back. Imagine carrying all that on your heart? As we speak, I need to loss probably an eleven year old child. Well, OK, ten. Well, you wouldn’t believe it, all the way through the program, I was blooming hungry… My naughty Husband kept antagonising me by asking if I wanted some crisps or chocolate.

It was kind of a sad program an yet the success rate was fantastic, but, the long term who knows?

This is the problem with weight loss, this is why diet organisations are a load of rubbish, yes, they may lose weight going to these places, but everyone I know, after some months or a year, has to end up going back. And at the end of the day, the organisations like weight watchers are a business.

  Long Chops was a naughty little girl today. Hub had to leave her in his office whilst he went to the loo. When he came back, she had reached the bin and investigated it for herself.

Then on the station, she jumped on a worker there. Haha.

Hub was not impressed. Ah, but she is so cute. Bless her, she is not going tomorrow to our capital, as he is meeting with a group of people so no need for the dog.

So I have all three tomorrow… Hard work dot com.

My friend is making me laugh as she is using dictation on her phone to write on the group online I am in. And it keeps swearing. So rather than talking about her furry cat, she used another F word. Hehehehehheehe

I told her, there was no need to call the cat that?

I can talk; I sent my Husband a personal message on facebook the other day and ended up putting it in the in box of another friend, a man too. I basically told him I loved him and told him he was a looney?

And I wanted to say I was going in the bath, so I typed in

“In the bath…

Didn’t realise, there must be some sort of drop box, so it continued writing for me… I published it, and it ended up telling my friends, I was in the bath, washing my balls.

OK, stop laughing, I was mortified and can’t delete it as I’m rubbish at that, and I’m an admin on two on line groups.

I should sack myself.

OK, must go for now, but have a happy night and smile for me? X

No comments: