translate

Wednesday 29 January 2014

X HUSBAND AND THE STONE


I went to the shop for some more blooming milk. I swear I keep saying this; I need a cow in my back yard. My Hub asked me to promise him I would not go as he is away working today. I didn’t do that as what purpose in life do I have if I can’t do such little things like collect the milk? He really is worked up about what happened a couple of weeks ago and of course I am too, but I can hide forever or just try again.  Kind of like riding that bike or horse after a fall. The old Fi would have stayed safe but not the new Fi. I was a little anxious stepping out of the house, but not terrified. It did help that teen was home from college. Yep, home. Not maths again… I think he may get thrown off the course. But he thinks he can just turn up some weeks before his exam and crash study, he may be able to, but it was that attitude which made him fail his first maths exam way back at school.

He is determined he is never going to work for anyone again. Only be his own boss.

That is great, as long as he stays on the straight and narrow as we say in the UK.

So Waggatail and I went to the shop and the road was noisier than ever. I really mean it, it’s like a runway. Awful. And it is forever to get there too. There were loads of broken bracken twigs and branches on the path today. It was so loud, I couldn’t even hear my footsteps and I had to raise my voice to make myself heard for Waggatail. I have had so much pressure from my Husband to send Wagga back and if she had made a big mistake, phone call to guide dogs would have been made.

She was far from perfect. 5 out of ten going and about the same coming back. She’s just hard work, that’s all can’t relax for a second this is why when I get back, I am shattered.

Going around the shop, she is sniffing everything, pulling me everywhere. Ducking under the freezers to see what food had been spilt and when I was at the till, she was inside the shop assistants pocket.

God she is shocking. But we came out of there and did the dreaded fifteen minute walk home.

I am just extremely cautious about the duel carriageway

She got me home and I was relieved. She doesn’t sniff the ground half as much as she did when I got her. Last year, I had to drag her off everything. Her nose was glued to posts, lamps, shrubs, bins, grass verges and paths. Not now it seems.

My fingers were numb when I got in. It’s so very cold out there. As if I was in a bubble of ice.

Got in, teen was cooking his lunch. My God give me strength?

I only got the groceries delivered today and for lunch he was frying. Eggs, bacon, sausage and beans.

His Father thinks having teen live with us is cost free? How would he know, he never ever brought him up.

Talking of the x, good news today, if he tries in the future to find me, my solicitor has a wonderful costly surprise for him.

When I think how badly my Husbands x is treating him, and how easy my x had it, he really doesn’t know how lucky he is. Things like wills and redundancy and much much more have not been touched. I really hope he leaves me alone for his sake as what I learned today will really financially finish him off. I so don’t want that, but he will leave me with no choice. I always dread the day he ever finds me for lots of reasons, but the main one reason he wants to find me is money. He thinks he can get money from me. Well, he will have to help to lift that stone first as he has more chance getting money out of a stone than my pockets.

I don’t understand we have a child together, he never has been a Dad and pretends  to be now when all the main work has been done now there is just the pain to go through, as in two years’ time, teen will be on his own as far as finance goes, so my x will be able to be free of all monetary charges and just have the token of a handsome Son to show off to people.

In the meanwhile, he is still trying to get what is not his. Why can’t x Husbands just be normal? Well, x wives too I guess. I just had enough of my marriage. I fell in love. Was not looking for it that is for sure. I was loyal for 23 years even though I did have chances to not be, it was because I was a good wife. He will never realise that though. So I guess some good news today though I pray it will never have to be used.

A thing I am concerned about today is my left eye has a huge lump inside the bottom of my eye lid. I have had a tiny lump for some years but overnight it has doubled in size. I am sure the Doctor said years ago, it was a tear ducked.  But it is so big now, it can be seen and I can for sure feel it all the time, I am aware of it.

What is it I wonder? I may have to go to the blooming Doctors about it. I know that is where my Husband and I caught our dreadful viruses from. Hub after ten days is still ill as am I. Just feel really week. Coughing and loads of other symptoms.

Today I tried to get my friends little boy into a private nursery for when they come over for three months in the summer. But looks doubtful for this particular nursery. So waiting for a call from the manager to say yes or no.

Answered a few emails and made some phone calls this morning. Now going to clean though I have absolutely no energy to do so. OK, my blog comes to an end. One of those where I just go on and on and on. Sorry if my idle chit chat has bored you today, but the next one will be a lot shorter and I hope more interesting. X

No comments: