translate

Saturday 4 January 2014

BAD PARTNERS


 We were supposed to be going to Manchester tomorrow, but I think that will be cancelled. Shame as it was a gift from me to my Husband for Christmas. A dreadful day has been had here. Pains in my chest are dreadful today. I just wish I could go to bed and forget life right now.

Life back to normal. Hub working from a few days and teen back at college.

As for me? Hmm.

Now Christmas has gone, we can have our light nights back please? I know I can’t see them, but I feel them. I also know that the summer means more time on my own, so I guess I should ask what am I talking about?

My friend has a Son and Daughter. The daughter is living with a very bad man. The man on New Year’s Eve beat up the Son of my friend for defending his little sister. My friend’s daughter.

How awful it must be for the parents of these kids.

I know the feeling to loss a Son to a loser of a partner.

My boy was stolen a year ago. I just hope he comes to his senses soon?

The thing is, to be in love, is an illness.

Which can’t be cured.

Nothing the partners do to hurt the kids can be seen as anything other than good.

Even watching her boyfriend beat up her brother? Receiving second hand Christmas gifts? Lying making the partner look a fool? When will our kids wake up and smell the coffee?

So we bring our children up. We love them live for them. Give them our life. What do they do in return?

Dump us as soon as they get what they think a better offer.

If only my X would help with this but sadly, he doesn’t know how bad it is for my boy. How can my friend’s daughter turn so against her family?

What on earth do us as parents do wrong?

How did this mess happen?

I’m not sure how much more of this I can take?

I really wish we had not moved here, even though we can get out more here and the people are so much friendlier in this area. When I say area, I mean immediate.

As of course north East people are wonderful and renound for it.

I made my Son stewed steak for tea. And he loved it. I was fearful as couldn’t taste it being a vegetarian. But teen said it was lovely. I made mash with cheese too and Yorkshire puddings.

Right, I can’t hear my computer talk even though I have earphones, there is music blasting upstairs. So shall go for now. Xx

 

No comments: