translate

Friday 31 January 2014

THE PRINCE OF WALES TO THE RESCUE?


 Oh my word. The rain outside is just dreadful. Dirty constant rain. Our friend picked us up in her car and off to the village we went. With Waggatail and she did OK, can’t complain. Now if it was just her and I, not sure we would be so confident as only done that place once, but I remembered it enough to show our friend where to go and Wags and I did it alone with her help to shout

“Stop!”

Of course, we did coffee and a good old chat. It’s blowing a Gail now out there but we are back and the job has been done at the dry cleaners. Tried to get the top teen got from a girl for Christmas cleaned but it has bleach on it. Has done since he got the top and they say no way they can remove it so are going to try to alter it. God knows how much it will cost, but it’s there with the experts now along with Hubs three suits.

OK for tomorrow, we have a plumber/handy man coming to fix a leak and hang some pictures up for me.

Then not sure what the day has install for the FifiBlogget family.

I think this month has something huge planned for us as a family. Not sure, can’t put my finger on it; just have one of my psychic feelings. Let’s see. When I say this month, I mean February.

Sitting here now hearing the rain pound against our window, it’s so cosy

But in Summerset in the UK, they are moving the equivalent of 700 Olympic swimming pools of water per day or, 1.5 million tons of water. I have never known it so bad in England.

The good old army are being called in. Prince of Wales is for himself viewing the dreadful weather and the disruption it is causing for the people of the UK. That’s nice for him, but, what good will it do the people?

It’s the animals I feel for too, also some people in the south have not had electric since Christmas day.

Imagine that?

Stay safe my Bloggets and keep coming back as you never know what will happen next? xxxxxxHugs.

 

No comments: