translate

Saturday 25 January 2014

ON MY WAY


OK, here I go. Bag packed with my kindle, earphones charger for mobile soap bag make up bag, hair straighteners and of course trains tickets, well; I think that is what those bits of card are? Haha.

I have cleaned the kitchen, now hoping I won’t come back to a right mess. I bought easy food for teen to cook, but he has poo pood it and now said he is going to the shop to buy rubbish process chicken. I  can’t win. He is still in bed and it is almost one in the afternoon.

I fear this is what it will be like tomorrow, unless he is meeting with someone? This is why I worry about the dogs. They can’t hold it in that long.

OK, Next time you will hear from me is when I am back, I’m not away more than 26 hours, so hang on there and smile at what is to come… I really hope smiles and not laugh out loud?

Later gators. X

No comments: