translate

Sunday 19 January 2014

FATHER & SON


 It’s through the night again Bloggets. I can’t sleep. A real shame, as I go to bed tired and really feel at first relaxed, and then my brain starts to talk to me and shakes me until I wake. I had a rough morning yesterday with someone and then it continued after eight pm.

A person in my life is behaving in the worst way you can imagine. I know who it is of course and I am sure if you think about it so will you. The names I have been called of late and the disgusting lies that have been told by that person, absolutely has shocked me. I really feel very disappointed and let down. If you read my last poem, you will know what I mean. Vicious words and hurtful rubbish is the cause of tonight’s/this mornings writing.

A shame as Hub and I had a nice day. The dinner I made for Teen went in the bin last night as he ate junk food with it, when he was out. Such is life, we all learn. I have now washed my hands though. I really have. I won’t be called names of the worst nature, because his life is not kind. Well, whose is? Do I, take it out on others? No.

Things certainly have changed for me. He is going the same way as his father did and look how alone his father is now?

Still out there looking for someone to share their money, sorry, heart with.

Sad to say, my Son is on the same road as his Father. Well, when they have lost everything, perhaps they will be able to sit on a bench and enjoy the scenery and the company of each other?

No comments: