translate

Thursday 31 December 2015

DIARY OF NEW YEAR


Good morning Bloggets. Well, it is five in the morning here in the UK and I’m downstairs as The Little Fella barked the house down, so I thought it was my Son coming home from his New Year’s celebrations in our town.  Oh no. It wasn’t so what better to do than to talk with my Bloggets.

 

Our street and avenue of all sorts is so quiet. This is the most silent of all years. No cars or peoples voices. I hope your New Year start was a good one and spent how you hoped to spend it.

 

Yesterday our youngest daughter went on a search for the bakers we saw on line. I was so excited to learn of this. Bakers a short walk away. Yummy.

 

Well, turned out there were no bakers at all, so Google was rubbish.  

 

I prepared some food for New Year’s Day. Then we got a lift from teen as it was pouring. To our cinema. Bless him he took us in two stages. Hub went with little Ems and the little fella and I went with our eldest daughter. We went to see a movie that was audio described called Sisters. Sounds innocent.

Wasn’t.

Ems told me there were about eight people in the theatre so no coughing over the embarrassing parts, and there were a few, but in general, it was funny. Just came out thinking I have not lived. Well, not that kind of life anyway, the best part of the film was hearing the girls laughing.

 

Came out of there and the smell of the winter was new for this year as it’s been so mild and wet, not freezing like it was when we stepped out last night. Then we went for a meal, that was lovely and we saw my sweet friend Geordie. Then the ten, twelve minute walk home and quick change to go to our neighbours to see the New Year in.

 

And here we are in two thousand and sixteen 2016

Gosh, what will this year bring? Can anyone guess?  I think this is the first year I have not even tried to make a guess as 2015 proved, to me that you just never know!

 

A year can make, break change end and start all in twelve months.

 

Today we are going to chill. I think the kids are going ten pin bowling. If it’s open. Sadly then tomorrow they leave. It’s gone really fast. Just glad that the trains look OK and transport will be problem free. At least tomorrow we have all day with them as they aren’t leaving till half four then we are away.

 

Happy New Year Bloggets. X

No comments: