translate

Sunday 27 December 2015

APPLE TV INSTALLING


Update on our installing on Apple TV. I bought it for Hub for Christmas and Teen and Hub were in the lounge whilst I tried to escape the tech. Hub came in. Teen set the language on Spanish? Hahaheheheheh Oops.

I had to go in and translate the lingo. Smile. Calm the situation down.

Well with teens tech we managed to do it and now, only after twenty minutes of installation, Hub is playing tennis. Oh yes Bloggets, he can’t see a thing and he is swinging and flinging in my lounge just next to the Christmas tree, what is he flinging as a bat? The remote for it. If he leaves go it will be right through the Telly.

 

I’m not sure how he does it but he used to love the Wii. He has down loaded bowling too, well, that is a one where the remote may leave the hand.

 

So all done now but I won’t go near it, things like that scare me. Haha. I know one thing, this game of tennis, keeps making sound effects like a till. I said he thinks he is Pat Cash.

Well, that made me laugh.

 

Thing is, what if the till sounds are telling him that he is being charged a fortune for playing? Hehehehehe.

The best thing is, Poor Wagga, who I’m pleased to say is feeling better now, is watching the TB and her little head is going left to right and then she decided to go to Hub and try to chase whatever he was throwing. She took a while before she realised that he wasn’t leaving go of anything for her to retrieve.

 

Hub has won too by the way. At least we think he has as there is a lot of cheering. Haha.

 

With love x

No comments: