translate

Thursday 24 December 2015

JUST BEFORE BED CHRISTMAS EVE


 Just before bed, as midnight approaches here in the UK, our avenue of all sorts is silenced. I expect our neighbours are busily wrapping last minute gifts. Our tree lights and the lights around the mantelpiece are still a lit as is the candle I lit before. Our turkey has just come out of the oven. Teen has raided the bacon on the top of the turkey. All that’s left for me to do is last minute food preparations for tomorrow and bring down the presents to put under the Christmas tree.

 

Just before bed, teen was forced, no, sorry, I shall rephrase that. He said to me. “Mum I mustn’t forget to leave food out for Santa, to help him on his merrily way?”

Hehehe. OK, it wasn’t quite like that. Now must remember to get Santa to eat the mince pie? Smile.

 

Our TV is hot from all the programs we watched tonight. A Christmas film and a musical concert. It’s been lovely having boy wonder home for a change. Our dogs still are going crazy as I said in an earlier blog with the smells from the meat.

 

Just before bed I hope that you will remember that this time of year is magical for all those who believe. It’s a time to remember our maker and the birth of Jesus. Whoever he was, wherever he came from, he was born a special baby for sure.

 

Angels, do you believe in them? I do for certain. I believe that they are mystical and come from another land we in this state of mind don’t know of not consciously anyway, but we can communicate with them through our soul. I also believe in human form of angels. They walk with us each day. I’m blessed to know my angels on earth and to have felt our spiritual angels in my heart mind and getting me through great pain. Out the other side into recovery.

 

If you have never spoken to your angels before and you really need to right now, try it and believe it. You will be amazed.

 

Remove yourself from the sparkle and colours of the modern world and take yourself to a place only you can go. Find inner peace for a short while. Then you will never be alone.

 

For those spending time with families, I hope that you will have a great time and there will be no bad feelings as a lot of families face tension. And there are families who can’t wait to see each other at Christmas that is wonderful know how lucky you all are. 

 

Last Christmas I was saying hello to my brother and family after a long time being without them. This year I’m saying goodbye to my brother in law as he leaves the UK for the other side of the world. No one knows their future. Their destiny. Each Christmas is different in a big or small way. But one thing that never changes, it’s always Christmas Eve tonight and day tomorrow.

 

A parcel can be physical something to open, but also a gift for the heart. A warm heart is the best gift in the world. To feel that warmth and to share it with others.

 

Just before bed I would like to say. Christmas is the spirit of giving without the thought of getting.

 

With love. X

No comments: