translate

Thursday 17 December 2015

BATS IN THE RATCHETS


Good evening Bloggets. It’s almost time for dinner or tea whatever you call it. Evening meal here in the Fifi Blogget household. Teen not long been in.  Sounds like he had a fine time with his Father. And His Father got up this morning to clean teens car and do some work on it. So that has made Teen happy, it was just simple cosmetic work but cosmetic is all that matters in a teen’s life. Stuff the breaks….

 

I’m glad to say his Father even gave him most of the money for the tool he bought for his Fathers Christmas gift as my ex asked him to get this tool but it was so expensive almost a hundred pound. So Teen got £60 back. So all in all everything fine and his little car brought him back safely! He ate some food and now delivering Christmas cards for me and I didn’t even have to beg him. Wow, amazing.

 

We saw our lovely friend Yvonne. She came with gifts and we returned the kindness. She is so lovely. Our dogs are still sleeping after their fun this morning and Hub is doing some work so that when he returns as he has a long holiday, he doesn’t go back to thousands of emails.

 

Oh let me tell you about my scene in the street?  Well. I was putting clothes of teens in the dryer and I felt something in front of me. Well, I’m not too happy with going in there it’s scary. So I jumped a little but not too much as I realised that it was a long bit of plastic like a tie off a box we received. For some reason it was kept and put in the roof of the garage. Well, as I bent over, I heard a flapping. My heart fell from my mouth. I screamed. Slammed the dryer door and ran out as the thing kept attacking me. OK, I knew it was the long plastic tie but there was something trapped on it. Perhaps got its little foot caught. Well, I’m screaming in our avenue of all sorts and wondering where Hub was as he for sure would hear me, in fact I’m shocked that you didn’t hear me.

 

This thing wouldn’t stop flapping about my head. I at last ran to our front door opened it this thing was still flapping. Eventually not hurrying to save his beloved wife, Hub came to the door. I told him there was a bird or a bat and he laughed and went back in the house.

Question is, what the heck was it? Hub said it was just the tie, no way, it pigging flapped. And hovered about my head.

 

Uu’uuuu’uu’uu’GH

 

Do we have blooming bats in the ratchets?

 

Oh before I go will tell you a funny thing. The other night Hub said something cheeky and it made me chuckle but I didn’t want to tell him that or show him so, I replied

“When I met you, you were my stallion.

You’re now more like a wonky donkey.

 

Hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe

 

Then I laughed. I laughed as hard as I didn’t know where that comment came from. Then the silence. Oh heck. I had offended Hub?

 

Then he couldn’t keep his laughter in much more as he pretended to be hurt but even he found it funny.

 

Laters gaters. X

No comments: