translate

Saturday 12 December 2015

BEFORE I TAKE TO MY BED


Just before bed, wanted to chat to my Bloggets. Outside is wet with today’s rain, but now it’s starting to freeze. Christmas lights about to go off and in my nice warm house I feel lucky and honoured. I’m totally blessed. OK, I can’t see my lights, I cannot browse the Christmas shops and see the colours of Christmas, but I have a loving Husband who I’m totally in love with and who treats me so well.

 

I have a Son who I adore and who can cut like a knife, but melts my heart like butter in an oven.

 

I have a beautiful house and my darling dogs and of course don’t forget our Canary. He’s Irish you know?

 

Some fantastic forever friends and my spiritual sisters you know who you are.

 

Some days I feel totally fed up. I don’t want to be in this world, but when I put it into perspective, I am so fortunate. Two weekends in a row full of friendship and great family time. Now we have our new little fella of a guide for Hub and a darling cuddlesome pup for me. A play mate for Waggs and when my loved ones are happy, I’m happy.   Our Son is out having I hope one of the best nights he has had for years. Things like this just don’t happen to me. I am almost too afraid to relax and enjoy the pleasure.

 

Our girls are coming for New Year and Hub has a long time off work over the coming holiday.

 

So, what can go wrong?   Really I’m waiting. Is the drama of my life over? Can I breathe for a while? Hmm. Let’s see. I know this year I’m rid of something hateful that I had last year, but will it be back after the New Year? I guess it will. Old Bloggets will get me right now...

 

My Mumbo Jumbo before I take to my slumber. But before I go, Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

 

Take to your bed tonight and appreciate what you have big or small. Know there is someone out there who really cares. And I shall be back to talk with you tomorrow. Night night sleep tight. Mind those bedbugs don’t bite. Love and hugs. X

No comments: