translate

Wednesday 30 December 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGE FROM FIONA CUMMINGS


As we close 2015 and welcome 2016, I wonder how your year has been. For me, firstly the best thing is my Son and his evil ex-girlfriend broke up. Three years of dangerous hell. She for sure was the worst person I have ever met in my life. So on the break up, I can’t tell you how relieved I was.

 

 All three kids did so well at school and college. Teen received great marks from his two year course and our eldest girl got a fantastic result with her end of school and entered a scholarship into the Cathedral. Our youngest girl got all a stars, A’s and B’s for her exams. So Teen finished college entered full time work. Our eldest finished school and youngest has two years to go but got the best results anyone could ever hope for. She is a genius. Teen has done amazing as he now at eighteen has reached a fantastic position in the work place and has three great results from courses he has participated in.

 

I really enjoy helping out at Hubs office and think I have made some lovely friends there as well as I hope, made a difference to the staff in making some of their workload lighter. I never river thought I could do such a thing. The first day I went to the office. I was terrified. I was shaking. I felt sick.  I wanted to be in a small side office and close the door. Not speak to anyone and just put my head down and work. I didn’t want to be seen and that was the very first time I have been in a working environment. Now, I love to go in. I love to speak to the girls and boys. Well, men and women… I feel so happy when I’m there as they are all lovely people it’s a very friendly and family feeling there.

 

I have written many poems that I have been privileged to have read out at weddings, funerals, birthdays, retirement parties Christenings and more. And I have enjoyed meeting you all in person or through online groups I’m in and emails. The blog page has really cuddled us all together into our Blogget family. I can’t believe we are now plus one hundred thousand views. You have all done me proud. And as I have said many times, when I started this, it was kind of a diary I wrote never ever thinking anyone would read it. Now you all have and best of all, you come back. I still ask myself why? I just am so delighted that you do. If you didn’t this blog wouldn’t exist. I hope we grow old together and stay young in spirit as we learn from each other every day.

 

As a lovely friend said to me today, we have laughed and cried together and we have indeed. Gosh, this year when we lost our darling Long Chops, as you know her real name was Suki, and we opened a page to name another guide dog puppy Suki in honour of the best guide dog I have ever known, seen and loved for sure. My poor husband and I pined for her and you opened your hearts to us. For that we gained strength and felt your kindness through the words that you sent to us.  

 

Yu know in this day and age, we really forget that there is kindness out there. Well you all restored our faith in humanity. For our name a puppy with your kindness, for Guide Dogs UK we have raised Total raised£2,155.63

  • Gift Aid£220.00

 

So coming to the end of this year. For those who have suffered loss, for those who have been ill and still are, I hope that next year, in a few hours, you will start to feel better, that treatment will begin to work and your heart will heal. Your mind will be put at ease and that soul mate will put out their hand to shake yours and introduce themselves to you. I hope your dreams come true for 2016.

 

I hope the very best for you my dear Bloggets. Success and cures. Answers and results. Happy New year with all of my love. Love and friendship and time gone past. This is for you.


 

No comments: