translate

Sunday 20 December 2015

IN THE WORDS OF THE LITTLE FELLA

Hi boys and girls, Little Fella once again.  I've put me toys down for a couple of minutes to let you know how things are going.

I went in to town yesterday.  Now, here's a problem.  I've been told that I need to go to the toilet on concrete.  So here's the thing.  I go in to town and there's loads of it so I think it's rude not to use it.  There's also this horrible noise, sounded worse than a cat one of me mates got hold of once.  My dad told me it was an emergency vehicle and it certainly sounded like it was in some pain to me.  Anyway, back to the matter in paw.  I gets myself a bit wound up and before I know it, I just have to squat down and deposit me load.  Dad picks it up, all done like.  I don't think I did anything wrong but could tell me dad wasn't that happy with me and, thinking about it, maybe I should have done that in the bit of the garden he takes me to before I left?  Sorry dad.

I was great in town.  Found this place where dad gets his hair cut - don't think they would sort me out though and, to be honest, I don't need that hair cut blow dry thing.  The people love me and, even if we don't need to go there again, I think I will be finding that door for a while.

Me mate Wagga came with us.  Now there's a sight, sniffing about and all that!  I heard she wasn't that good at the guiding thing but she seemed all right to me.  Don't know why she can't keep up though!

Dad has been messing about with that plant thing I quite like; you know the one with the lovely soil I have been eating. He's put some fresh stuff in which looks as though it might also taste lovely but he's not left me long enough to try it yet.

Right, out in to the garden again.  Let's see if I can wind me mum up by digging in the flower bed he he he I'll just get this garden ornament for me mum as I am sure she wants it... woopse it's er come to bits...




Just heard I'm going to church, what’s that? Is it edible?  Tell you more about it later, think it will have something to do with howling maybe?





No comments: