translate

Monday 28 December 2015

NOAH'S ARK


Good day to you my Bloggets. I’m saddened to report that the floods are really out of control as far as we don’t have say obviously in what will happen. I have learned though that in parts of the US you are also having similar weather.

 

I don’t know how many helicopters have flown over our house this morning. But I lost count after so many. They are flying in machinery and sand bags also trying to rescue farm animals. Thank God for our army who are also working hard? Now, that is a talking point. I totally respect the army when it comes to saving lives and preventing deaths. Rather than fighting in wars. They are heroes right now. And no one is getting killed. Bless them they have been working as hard as other parts of the UK have also been affected. There is more rain forecasted tomorrow and Wednesday is to get really really bad. It’s coming through drains too. So far touch wood, we are OK. I think we are luckily a little far out of our town to be in trouble. Two miles away though its hell. I so feel for the people who have to evacuate their houses. For the animals too. My Niece said today that I would have been OK on Noah’s ark. She’s kind of right, but I couldn’t just take in two of each animal. I think my ark would have sunk.

 

Teen got to work safely thank goodness. I thought the roads would be blocked his way but no. I know the motorway yesterday was closed for twenty miles. One thing that surprises me is people are not getting told not to take baths? I mean all that extra water down the drains won’t be good?

 

Our busy road is so quiet. My lovely dog walker has just been and she said to do two miles from where she came from took her one hour. It normally in our busy traffic would take ten fifteen minutes, if there were no cars on the road, or few, it would take about seven minutes, so one hour?

 

But bless her off they are with their eight dog paws and two wagging tails. She was due to come Wednesday but with the rain to come down more heavily, she picked today. And though it is very dull, so far it’s dry. Well, the sky, not the ground.


 


 Our girls coming tomorrow, not sure how we are going to get them out of town? That is if the trains are in action. 


 


OK, will go for now but wherever you are, sending lots of love and please be safe? Always make sure your mobile phone is fully charged. If you have any jewellery passed on to you, if it’s sentimental then put it on. Wear it. As one minute you could be OK next thing flooded.


 


Thank you all for your kind well wishes. And guess what? Only 99 views to go before we make it to the big one hundred so please share and keep reading. Thank you it’s so exciting, will we make it for the end of the years stats?


 


With love  

No comments: