translate

Wednesday 16 December 2015

CUTE CUDDLES


Good morning Bloggets, I’m in the office today with Hub and I am up to date with my work just have to close things off for the holidays and one more interview to do.

 

Gosh, what another past 24 hours of change for my life. More on that over the next few weeks.

 

Good job I have earphones as the noise in here today is so funny. It’s the staff Christmas party so there is Christmas music playing and we have four tiny puppies in the office all less than ten weeks. Waggatail is sitting at the desk with me totally stunned. Of course the pups have squeaky toys in their pen and the four of them are running around growling and barking it’s so cute. I have already had two cuddles, no, not from the staff, but from the pups. Wriggly little things are too cute for words. I want a puppy, but not the mess around the house. Just the good parts of a pup. Smile.

 

Teen staying away one more night so must be enjoying himself. The weather is awful if he intends going on the normal hike they do.

My chest infection is about 90 per cent better. This has been the longest I have been like this in my life. I hope I have just got it all over in one so the next twelve months I’m everything free.

 

So I shall go for now just imagine the sounds. Christmas songs, squeaks growls barking, phones ringing, keys being tapped people talking and the occasional doorbell going. It’s great. Beats the silence of my house. Or the traffic on the way to my shops. OK, I will write more later when I’m back home. Until then with love.

No comments: