translate

Sunday 27 December 2015

teen with the key


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well, thankfully teen came home safely. I was so worried. It was all over our local news that the army had been called in for the floods and the river in our town was about to burst its banks. As Teen was in town, reports were coming through not to go out of your homes and other reports were saying that one minute all was well and next thing, buildings were atact by the water. Some pubs were under water as far as furniture was concerned. Teen got in early that was three by the way. Yes, that is early for him. He said the town was so quiet. I have never known it to be like that on Boxing Day.

 

As the cars passed by our window, it was as though they were driving through lakes. And today, it’s sunny in fact a lovely day but more rain is forecast for the next few days.

 

Hub cooking soup with the leftover turkey. It smells lovely though I won’t be going near it. Why do vegetarian soups not smell that good?

 

Waggatail I hope is feeling better. She was sick yesterday three times. I can’t tell you how much we have cleaned the floors but luckily she makes that awful sound a dog can do so well before hand.  So we know to run with equipment.  I really don’ know what is wrong with her but if she is sick one more time, she is at the dreaded vets. 

 

Christmas is officially over now, if not for our girls coming on Tuesday, I would take down the decorations. I like to put them all up on the first of December but once the big day is over, I like to take them down. Odd? I know.

 

OK, Hub just leaving the house now to go to the local shop. I hope it’s open? It’s mainly to work the Little Fella, as with being a young pup well, a young guide dog, he needs to work or he gets bored. As for Wagga, she isn’t up to playing wild party games with her new brother. I think she ate a bone biscuit too fast on Christmas day and that is what has bothered her; I hope it’s only that.

 

Well, what are you all up to? Sales? They look quite good this year, though haven’t bought anything. Though I do have a voucher and I’m dying to use it. But that involves reading out a code on the plastic, and I have to wait for the right time to ask for some sighted assistance. I also need teen to burn some boxes. He said he will, but when?  I hope today as he is back at work tomorrow and all week. Such a shame he has so far to travel. Did I tell you that they asked him to go back? Well he is trained now to be a supervisor so really he doesn’t need to do this, but he is. It’s crazy as the money is rubbish he gets more where we live. It goes on area. Cost of living. Also it costs him a fortune for petrol.

 

OK. Just found out something my Son has lost his key. Again. Great. Where In the middle of town? At his friend’s house? In a taxi? On our drive? Oh my goodness. This is two keys he has lost to our front door. Well I’m not giving him a third. I’m so cross. I ask him not to take it when he goes out but he takes no notice.

 

So now stressing over the missing key. Anyone can get in. So mad with him. Off now to shout. X

 

No comments: