translate

Monday 7 December 2015

DIARY OF THE WEEKEND Fiona Cummings


Good evening Bloggets. How are we all this weekend? Well, it’s been a busy one for us this weekend for a change.

 

Yesterday the wind was wild the rain was pouring down and I went for a visit to our friends. When I heard that trains were running late, and some lines were down, I did wonder how the journey back home would be.

 

Little Wagga did well though the pressure of the city life wasn’t too comfortable for her. I did have to tell her she was a good girl every ten seconds. The train was empty. I think people looked at the weather and thought; no way am I going out in that.

 

I met with our besties on the train, Trix and like. And we shared a taxi to Mr. Clock’s house.

 

It was there we were to meet with lovely JB and Tracey. Young Sarah was there and another three people.

 

Trix and Like shared the taxi home and thankfully we got a lovely driver who Like, knew. That was after we tried to get into another taxi that was meant for next door. The wind was worse and the black feeling of the night sky was chilling.

 

Like as ever was a sweetheart. He is an adorable friend. He is so caring. Thinks about others before himself. There was I with my guide dog and he without his and yet he was the one who was helping me. Hahaha. Thank goodness. When we got in the taxi, we were stopped as we entered the station. The helpful not, policemen told us we couldn’t park there. Well, that is very nice, but if the driver didn’t do that, we wouldn’t know how to get to the station. As most taxis are not allowed to park outside unless they pay a fortune for the annual licence.

 

Like explained that we were blind and couldn’t be just dropped off. Like knew the route from where we asked to be taken, but if anywhere else even if it were closer, we would be so lost. As it was, we were a few moments away from the entrance of the station. The policeman told us no way we could park and drop us off. Fifi panic but thankfully, the kind driver guided us in and you know it was so much time out of his work.

 

 Easy sailing from then on. Said sad bye bye’s to Trix and Like, text our friends to say it was lovely to see them. JB is so dry I love her personality and she is clever too. Trace wouldn’t know how to harm anything, I bet she even struggles to rip up a bit of paper she is sweet. Sarah was a tinker with a fluffy noodle but that’s another story….

 

The train rocked and rolled all the way home and we learned that there were no more trains leaving or going from England to Scotland.

 

Sunday, my Sister in law and big brother came but he’s not so big now that is for sure. Oh my word, I’m larger than him? I asked teen if his Uncle was still bigger than me, and answer? Well, the letters on this page may go a little funny if I write more…

 

Anyway, to keep up my reputation, we all four of us went for a meal, Teen stayed in with LF. We drove over the road our nasty road. In a sports car that has more buttons than the telephone exchange.

 

Oh I went to one of my most enjoyable eateries. Frankie and Benny’s. I have only been to this one once before with our friend Julie. I loved it and it was great to chat about life. On our way out, I took my Sister in laws arm…. Only it wasn’t her arm. It was her booby and the thing is, I insisted and kept trying to take it… Thing is, she was on the Woo Woo, I was on the lime and lemon… I have a habit of taking body parts. Grose? That sounds.

 

Got home, Little Fella was fine. We are hoping that this week Hub and him qualify then I will try to get pics on here.  They so far have A T P’s Well, I’m thinking they are the letters, basically they mean he is qualified to do only certain routes.

 

This week they are attempting our town, oh glad it’s not me. Christmas shoppers?

 

Last night we watched the jungle. A reality show. Hub hates it but watches it for me. I couldn’t watch a reality show alone. I would turn it over. And the person who won, after three weeks was a Geordie lass like me. From Newcastle. She was our favourite from the start. She was funny clever and did all the trials in record time.

 

There is a lot of trials with live animals I’m not too sure about but last night really turned a page for me I hated it and I hope they will get lots of complaints. They ate live creatures. Not the winner or person who came second a grand young chap called George, who reminded me of my Son in so many ways. But the girl or woman, I won’t say lady after last night, she ate live spiders. It was horrible, cruel too and some kind of Australian creature. As the program is set in Au.

 

So now Monday, the new week begins. With love’s and hugs

 

No comments: