translate

Friday 18 December 2015

JUST BEFORE BED (DREAMS)


Just before bed. Well, it’s been a lovely day. Hub and I had time to chill. This morning I had a phone call to make to a friend. And apart from that, Hub and I watched the TV and ate nuts and sweets as well as homemade soup. I made hot roast beef sandwiches for the boys too. 

 

My friend on the dog and bone was Sheila a teacher friend from Scotland. I love to talk with her as she is so clever and just gets me. I only need to say two words and she can almost finish the sentence for me. I am that way with most people too I just annoy Hub as he says I never let him finish a sentence, but I just know what he is going to say.

 

Sheila made me smile and I just have an odd connection with her. I miss her I haven’t seen her for a long time. But we still contact each other.

 

I remember when her life was full of colour and mine was black and white. Now, I have colour, she is black and grey, with occasional white. But when she and I speak, there is yellow in her world and I love that fact.  I love it when I come away from the situation and know someone is smiling and feeling happier than what they were at the start of a conversation.

 

It’s a big day for us tomorrow; it’s my turn to go to town with Hub. Thing is, Wagga is going too. Oh gosh, really? There is no way I can keep up with Hub and a white cane. So next best thing? Waggatail. Hmm. I’m sure I will get lost though I kind of know my  way to where I  am going? Mind you we are going to town on the busiest day of the year. Oh gosh, I can’t say I’m looking forward to it.

 

Teen out all or most of the night, so I can’t see us getting much sleep.  What with hoping he is OK and worrying about tomorrow.

 

 I’m going for my hair cut. It hasn’t been cut since July. My fringe was the few days before our Long Chops died, but it’s been five months since the rest of it was done. I must say I think it’s OK and really would rather not go to town before Christmas but Hub thinks it will do me good right now. Or is he telling me I look like a hippy? Now I’m sure I will have some funny stories when I return from the town. You will be the first to know.   

 

We are only fourteen hundred views away from the big 100,000 in total. Will we get there before the 1st of January? I don’t think so but can you imagine if we do? I think we will be about two hundred off, unless my Bloggets share one of my blogs each day. It will be such an achievement to get that I mean, I really really never thought I would get anything close to 100 in fact that was  an impossible thought, so to receive one hundred thousand views, is close to a miracle. Talking of miracles, will we see any this year with a treatment for Retinitis pigmentosa? Who knows, I’m on a list to receive news on this subject so when I learn anything worth publishing, I will let you know.

 

We have received our miracle this December with Hubs new guide dog. He never expected such a gift not for a long time. And your kindness has been to me incredulous with regards to Hubs just giving page. He is almost at his target to name a Guide Dog pup and after Christmas will be doing the deed of getting his legs waxed to the horror of his staff in the office.

 

So words before bed.

Healing dreams serve as messages for the dreamer in regards to their health. The ancient Greeks called these dreams “prodromic” Many dream experts believe that dreams can help in avoiding potential health problems and healing when you are ill or when you are grieving.

 

Research shows that asthma and migraine sufferers have certain types of dreams before an attack. Your bodies are able to communicate with your mind through dreams. If you can understand the language of your dreams, it may prove to be an invaluable early warning system.

 

Prophetic dreams also referred to as precognitive or psychic dreams are   dreams that seemingly foretell the future, these dreams I used to get a lot of, thankfully now I don’t as they really used to disturb me.

And you all know, I’m disturbed enough………………….

Smile.

 

I was reading about psychic dreams earlier this week and one theory to explain this phenomenon is that your dreaming mind is able to piece together information and observation that we normally may overlook or perhaps we don’t consider, other words, your unconscious mind knows what is coming before you consciously  piece together the same information.  

 

Have you ever woken up from a dream and felt that you have discovered something profound or amazing about yourself or the world?  I’m told it’s like a life changing experience so you should learn how to recognise an epic dream.   

 

Mutual dreams are what Hub and I have had on a couple of occasions. The knowledge that I have obtained in my hours of study is that those of us who experience mutual dreams, is normally people who are trying to achieve the same goal and people who have a very strong bond that is interesting as we both feel we have that for sure. As for the goal? I’m not too sure Hub has one. He lives his goals each day, as for me? I will achieve my goal when I get my first book published and then, when I can see enough to never want to go to sleep as I will have far too much to look at. So many years of sight I have lost, I will have been given so no time to sleep for day dreaming.

No comments: