translate

Tuesday 22 December 2015

DIARY OF GOODBYES


It’s been a really tough day.

 Why, is that?

My brother in law came with his partner and our Dad.

And?

Well, bro in law and partner are off to Australia. My Brother in law is like a best friend. I love him. We don’t see much of one another but whenever we do, he is so lovely. We have had some amazing memories and spoke through some today. Hub got so sad when they left. My heart is breaking. Why is it that those people and animals we love always end up leaving us? When his partner gave me a hug bye bye, my heart almost burst. I really had to fight the tears. There is a month before the final bye bye but they won’t be here again unless they come back for a holiday and that won’t be for a long time. I just can’t bare much more pain and it’s almost like torture. I mean, why can’t it be the Sister? We won’t ever spend one single second with her but she stays.

 

We had a lovely lunch out. Dad looked in fine health.

 

If someone told us this year we would be spending Christmas without our Long Chops AKA Suki, with a new dog and our family were going to go off to Australia. I would have never believed it. I mean, so far away and our dog who was so as far as we were concerned, healthy, died so quickly?

 

It’s rained all day. I will write later on hopefully but right now, I just don’t have words worth saying. Apart from one bit of brilliant news, we are so close now to getting to one hundred thousand views. Thank you all so much for your shares it sounds silly, I just have this as a goal for the end of the year. If we were a few hundred off, it would be OK, but we are so close only nine hundred to go then we are there. But, in nine days? And bare in mind, Christmas and boxing days are lost as a lot of Bloggets are busy.  But thank you all so much for making this blog work. Hugs and by the way, your messages on Google plus this week as well as emails have been gratefully received. With love.

No comments: