translate

Friday 4 December 2015

fridays diary


 Good evening Bloggets. Today we have been burning boxes. In the garden that is. Teen and I had a right fire going. It did scare me but all done and apart from teen having no hair on his fingers, all done and dusted. That is the trouble with internet shopping, everything comes in double boxes. We have a bin where we can burn things in.

 

The news is so blooming awful. Reminds me of evil so I am going to try to escape from it for a few days. I will say I feel so sorry for the parents of our military. The kids who wish to join the army it is their choice, as for the parents, they have no say.

 

I have done quite a lot of wrapping again today. I swore and I know I say this every year, next year everyone is getting the same gift. Trying to find what we have put away and identify everything, I don’t know how people get what is meant for them, but they do.

 

It’s wild outside again. Hubs name is on the dog run…. Its pitch black and windy so cold too so I don’t envy him.

 

I think my Brother and Sister in law are coming on Sunday. It’s the last weekend they are free till after Christmas. If the weather is OK my brother   is playing golf but if it’s raining, he will be coming. He’s in a competition. I had a nice chat with my sister in law on the phone. She got at me to see the Doctor when I was at my worst, she nagged and nagged. Hahaha. So I did what she told me and I told her not to get used to that…. It will be lovely to see them.  Tomorrow seeing some great friends too. So a busy weekend.

 

I just hope I will be OK as one of the friends, smokes like a chimney. So I will be trying to avoid his fumes. It will be lovely to see Trix, Like, JB and Tracey. Sadly Hanz isn’t going. The host will be Mr. Clock.

 

Next week Hub is getting his legs waxed and is going to get it recorded on video, is that the right terminology now days? Haha. Money going to the just giving fund, then I think we will almost have reached the goal. Fantastic. Thank you all those who have donated. Lena, Lisa Marie, Fiona, Jo, Wendy, Samantha, Julie, Our Rob and his place of work, Vivi, Derek and Mary, Donna, John, Di, Gillian  and so many other people too many to mention. 73 people have donated to name a Guide dog pup. Our beautiful Suki will live on with your help.

 

When Hub does his leg thing, hehehe, I will put it on the just giving website and try to get it on here. I’m saying I will put it on, get me, our Techno queen Wendy I hope will be able to. No pressure Wendy.

 

Next week I hope we will have pictures on here to of our newest addition to our family.    

 

So I hope you have a great weekend. Whatever plans you have or don’t have planned. Treat yourself to a nice hot bath and a cosy weekend if you are not going out. I hope to chat tomorrow at some point. Until then with love. X

No comments: