translate

Monday 21 December 2015

DIARY OF TAKE ME TO THE CHURCH


Good afternoon my dearest Bloggets. Lots to chat about today. The top ten countries to view our page are the UK, US, Germany, Finland, Austria, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates Australia, Portugal and Canada. Hey there to you all and those countries who are just outside of the top ten views?

 

The sun is shining and it’s pouring with rain. Teen at work and I’m here with a cup of coffee the fragrance of orange burning in my oil burner and having a chat with my Fifi Bloggets.

 

So, yesterday, I was so excited. We needed a freezer. Just a cheap one as you should see our one in the garage. It’s falling to bits. But it still works; just because the fronts are all off, when I open the door, things find their way to the floor. Hahaha. Good job they are in boxes. So we needed a freezer for Christmas. The on line grocery shopping have really been letting us down of late. Well, I asked teen to take me to our electric shop two minutes up the road and bring back the little freezer in his car. Answer? Hmm. So we ordered it on line, costing £50 more. Hey, stuff it, we did it ourselves.

 

Well, how can I get all excited about a freezer? Because this one we can have in our kitchen rather than go out to the garage. Great, Love it also everything that we have ordered for Christmas can go in there so there is no stress in guessing what is what. I’m done with the stress this year.

 

Then we went to our church. Not been there for ages, in fact I wonder if last time was summer? We met with our friends and that is the most important reason for me personally going. I’m a spiritualist and believe in the soul and caring for those now not from many moons ago. Our friends Flexie was playing piano and Rich bless his heart whispered to greet us, as he lost his voice. Jazz little Evie was there too and Geordie and family too. Lots of people came to speak and it warmed my heart. I wish I could be more involved but the religious side of it all confuses me. I just don’t do the bible. Parts from it for sure I believe in strongly, but most of it not. I do care and love the people though. I wish I could see more of my Flexie friend but sadly she lives a distance away now. She and her family have had a tough year. I pray this one to come will be better and the pain and worry of 2015 is weakened.

 

I so badly wanted to stay longer after the service to chat more to friends and have a cupper, but we had to get back. I asked teen to stay in for just a little while as our shopping was due and there were no more order until after Christmas. But, we knew we couldn’t rely on him so we hurried out. And thank goodness we did as the van was about to pull away. I was furious as all we asked was for him to stay in for a very short while. He never goes out before half nine but last night, he had a meal booked and left at half five. Now why he couldn’t tell us he was leaving then, I’m not sure as when I asked if he would stay in till six, he said yes. So few, we got our groceries, just, but at the expense that a Christmas gets together for once was again ruined.

 

Our dish of chocolates is now showing the wooden bottom of the dish. Time to refill I think? Last night Hub and I watched some absolutely fantastic comedy from the seventies. Some Mothers do ‘ave em

 Oh we were crying with laughter. There are no comedies like that anymore. It was the famous Christmas one. We have watched before but really, we laughed as much.

 The main actor Michael Crawford I have met. He was at lunch with me and lots of other famous people. I was a little girl and was so disappointed that he wasn’t like he is in the program, but very quiet and shy. I adore his shows just wish he would do more I know he is famous now in America he has done musicals. He has a stunning singing voice.

 

We sat Hub and I, and ate nuts. I love my Husband. I’m so grateful for him.

 

Thank you for the huge response I have had on the blog I wrote last night, just before bed. You write I touched your hearts. Well, you touch mine every day so thank you. I shall be back later with love. Xxx

No comments: