translate

Saturday 19 December 2015

A WALK IN THE DARK


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well what a day? We woke up not long after I went to sleep. Teen got in at six this morning. You know what I am like when he is out, no way can I sleep. Not until I know is home safely.

 

It was time to wake for the hair dressers in the town. Oh no? Well, Wagga was to come with us, she hates the town, so what would she be like. I have never been to town with Little Fella before.

 

I set away earlier than Hub, left him to lock up so I could get a head start. Well, the cars on the path were ridiculous. Right up our avenue of all sorts. Not our friendly neighbours as they know better. But the others who have no consideration for those with poor sight no sight or wheelchairs, and babies prams or elderly who don’t want to have to walk on the road to get past ignorant peoples cars.

 

Waggs was rather keen. She would be, as that was her route to the field. I bet she was telling her little fella of a brother that they were going to have the best fun and she would show him where to go.

 

Well, that came to a fast stop when we stood still at the bus stop. To say she wasn’t best pleased is an understatement.

 

We waited ages. The little fella was great, and the bus came. Now this is when Wagga normally eats the ground to protest that she isn’t going on a bus but she was good and even made her way to the bus door. Not sure if there was a dropped bit of food lingering or if she was showing LF the ropes? We got on and luckily Hub found two seats together. LF was great as was Wagga.

 

Off the bus half an hour later and let the hard work commence.    

Oh I was so on edge. I felt as though I was walking on a tightrope. I get so anxious that my insides shake. I can feel them. The noise is awful. Like a drill being rammed into my head. Along with massive amounts of machinery. I hate it and the people were already out in force. Though it was early.

 

In and out finding the crossing. I couldn’t hear Hub I may as well have been on my own. He did say he would wait for me as we were to cross the road, but as the police vehicle and other sirens went by, I was so deaf.

 

He waited and we crossed and shortly after that we crossed another road. So busy. Unfortunately LF decided to drop a doggy doodle. Oh no. This is when I walked a head. Leaving hub to clean up his dogs mess. Nice.

 

I was amazed that Waggatail didn’t do that as the town is just not for her, but she was good. LF found the door to the hair dressers and in we went.

 

I saw my favourite dresser, James, he’s great. Oh the shampoo they use is wonderful, apple and tangerine conditioner then to straighten my hair, there was chocolate fragrant spray used. Again in there though, it’s so noisy I think there are about ten hair dressers all working together and the music that is played is dreadful. But we go there because they are fantastic dressers and most of all; we know how to find it.

 

James was lovely and gave me some vouchers for next year. A hug merry Christmas and back on our way.

 Lf and Wagga got us safely back to the bus stop and on the packed bus home. A walk and greeting from a lovely lady who never passes us without telling us her name so we know who we are saying hello to.

 

I’m delighted to say we are safe and my hair is so soft long but tidy. Teen said it looked beautiful bless him. Oh it smells so sweet. I would love to have this done more oftern. Never mind don’t be greedy Fifi. Thank goodness for our dogs and more so for the bravery of Hub as no way I could do that on my own. I shall stick to our local shops, and hopefully in time LF will get used to us both and Hub and I again will be   able to walk at least close to each other smile.

 

Later gators.

No comments: