translate

Friday 18 December 2015

RATCHETS v RAFTERS


 OK firstly I have had a Fi’isum that is what Hub calls it. One of my last blogs I titled it as “Bats in the ratchets.” OK, I meant rafters. Cringe. I did get an A in English, but I’m blonde and just constantly make mistakes and it’s rather awkward as schools from all over the world read my blogs Smile. For future interpreters I apologise.

 

I’m not even too sure what ratchets are, something to do with wheels, cogs and gears.

 

The rafters are the beams that go across the loft, to form the roof. Oh, but it also can be a person who sits on a raft on the water, now then it could have been worse, I could have said that there was a person sailing on a ratchet? Hahahahahah.

 

Now I wouldn’t normally explain my many mistakes but almost one hundred people worldwide have read this particular blog.

 

Hub and I are going to have a television and chocolate afternoon. So I shall talk to you Bloggets later

With love.

 

No comments: