translate

Sunday 20 December 2015

NEWS AND VIEWS


News today is a bomb has been found on an Air France flight to Paris. They have arrested two suspects. I know what I would do to them if they are guilty.

 

There will be a fine if you are caught in the UK on your mobile phone whilst driving. It will be £150 I really think it should be more and the more expensive your car is the more the fine should be.

 

In Britain there is a flesh eating disease that has killed four dogs since October. It’s called Alabama rot disease those dogs who have survived have been critically ill.

 

A pill which is a swallowable camera has been developed to detect throat and gut cancer. It is called the video pill

 

Nothing inspiring today Bloggets I have tried to avoid the worst news in fact not really been going too much into detail of the news of late as I find it distressing. So how about some uplifting news?

Well, I can tell you Bloggets I have searched. Where is there any?  I for sure can’t find it. So it’s up to our individual stories if you tell me I will pass the happiness on and together we shall spread the virus of joy.

 

Love as ever


 

No comments: