translate

Wednesday 16 December 2015

HO HO HO!


OK that time of year again when its allowed to tell corny jokes. Are you ready?

What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?

Claustrophobia

 

What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday?

Freeze a jolly good fellow!

 

What kind of motorbike does Santa ride?

A  Holly Davidson!

 

What is the best Christmas present in the world?

A broken drum. You just can’t beat it.

 

Why did the turkey join the band?

 Because he had the drum sticks.

 

Okay, pretty bad they come out each year and I still smile.

 

We are backing home now. It was the office party day and a lot of people were wearing Christmas jumpers. One of the ladies had a Rudolf on hers and you pushed the nose and it played a tune. Guess where the nose was?

 

There was lots of food that people brought in. We took a Christmas cake.  I met staff I haven’t met before, so that was nice and of course the pups, they were just a bundle of squishy squashy squidgyness

 

I managed to do some work among the festivities. Some. And I met with someone I am to interview in the New Year. Closed things down to return to return to at a later date, so apart from bits of work I can or can’t do, I think I will do just so I’m on top of things, I’m finished until January. Hub also is on holiday. Tomorrow early we are up though as our friend is coming all the way from Northumberland. I spoke with my Sister in law tonight and apart from that I’m done now just waiting for grocery shopping and a night with the telly. Our Son is back tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing him.

 

The weather here is odd. It’s too mild for December. In parts of Brittan it has been the warmest December on record.

 

When my Son was little, I used to tell him that the reason it was getting cold and he had to wear his gloves for school, is because Santa was coming and the sleigh was pulling all of the snow from the North Pole. Now? Santa must be sunning himself somewhere exotic.

 

Because our dogs have been little angels in the office, they are going mad now with each other. So I shall close for now and calm them down before my Christmas tree ends up the wrong way. Later gators. X

No comments: