translate

Saturday 19 December 2015

JUST BEFORE BED QUOTES


Just before bed. A busy day of what would have taken someone with sight a couple of hours, but they would have also just taken everything for granted, where as I feel pride that the two of us, well, Hub I just tag along, got to our ridiculously busy town and back without an incident.

 

Teen is out again but said he wouldn’t be too late. How late is too late? In teens life it’s early. It was six when he got in this morning so I’m rather sleepy now.

 

Gosh I have been feeling the cold of late though it is abnormal temperatures outside. Today was so mild outside, like a late day in April. But in my house tonight, I feel cold it’s my blood circulation. Someone who used to go to Russia in the deepest darkest winters where the temperature was minus 28 on many occasions and never bothered with the cold and in the UK I rarely wore a coat in the winter, now I’m like an old lady. Hub is boiling and I’m freezing.

 

Tomorrow is a very exciting day I shall tell you more in tomorrow’s blog, but I’m really looking forward to it. So I should sleep like a baby tonight. No, not with a comforter in my mouth or traces of formula around my lips, but soundly, I hope.

 

So words before bed.

Its winter, but your heart can be filled with warmth with the knowledge that you can turn on your kettle and have a nice cup of hot chocolate or tea, and wrap a blanket around your shoulders knowing that you have a choice. Be toasty warm and enjoy the sounds of winter tapping on your window keeping it outside whilst you are warm in the comfort of your own domain.

Fiona Osborne

 

“A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.”

William Arthur Ward

 

“A house that does not have one warm comfy chair in it is soulless.”

May Sartan

 

Be safe know I care and will be here same place tomorrow and once again please let me know what your favourite poems or blogs are for  2015  and I shall re publish the ones you choose and explain why  I wrote what I did. Contact me on here or email  visionsforfuture@googlemail.com

 

Goodnight may your maker protect you and remind you to treat others in the way in which you would like to be treat yourself. X

No comments: