translate

Friday 1 January 2016

DIARY OF LOVE IN THE AIR


A very quick blog. I can’t believe the time again. One in the morning. So, this is my only time to write. We have the girls still so don’t get chance to write during the day. We have had a lovely day just chilling but the best thing is, the youth from our avenue of all sorts knocked on the girls today as arranged and the five of them went to have a fun afternoon bowling and getting their pictures took. They seemed to have a great time this makes me happy. Whilst they were out, Hub did the joy of the dog run and I cleaned the floors of our downstairs. Our tree will be coming down very soon and then I can dust then start the bedroom cleaning, really, the mess up there?

 

We have watched so much television over the past few days and it’s been so lovely. I prepared food yesterday and made fresh sandwiches today and we just picked at food all day filling our plates up. I really enjoyed it. Sitting with all three kids eating lovely food with our tree and fireplace lights on and as a family we enjoyed entertainment on the TV. It was warm whilst outside is so cold and wet again. Our dogs loved the attention that was given to them by the youngest Emily. It was a great day.

 

Teen got up about one had a sausage sandwich and decided after an all-nighter in our town, the food, wasn’t a good idea. Went back to bed till three then enjoyed the rest of the day with us after taking back to a friend an IPod. Why did he have it? Because he saw his friend was in a heck of a state during the night and knew he would loss it. Well, kind of him, but that friend only handed over the IPod, not his phone. And you can guess the rest. Yep. He lost his phone. Teen said he was later home than intended as he has to help a lady about forty to a taxi. She was crying in the town, on the street as he walked home. Well, he kindly asked if she was OK. Then took forty minutes to get her to a taxi. She was so drunk. I warned him that it could have been a plan to rob him. She may not have been a woman and he told me well, she was, and he didn’t get robbed.

 

 He’s got a kind heart really he has. Just to me sometimes his rather hard.

 

But today was perfect. I’m sad to say the girls are going home tomorrow but if they can come back soon that will be great.

 

Hope your first day of the year has been calm if you wish for that or exciting if you hoped for that. I know for a couple of my Bloggets love for sure is in the air today. So, have a great time Magda and Robin. X

No comments: