translate

Tuesday 19 January 2016

THE CAGED BIRD


 Good day Bloggets. Right now at this very second I have not got a clue what to write about. Will this be a rare blog where I close it and forget about publishing? Not many of those I have done, I normally publish without even reading or thinking. Not always a good idea… On reflection…

 

My fingertips are so cold. I have been in our conservatory and didn’t put the heating on as when I first went in there, it was OK but after an hour? Then two, well, I could have put the heating on from my mobile as it was right next to me it would have taken me ten seconds but my brain was working overtime in fact it hurts smile. I have been working for the big office doing press releases and interviews, case studies and emails. Then I had a poem to write for someone and then my own files needed sorting out. I have written a couple of press releases in the past  two days so feel good that I have got that work done I can tick it off.

 

Just mopped the kitchen floor and now sitting with a hot cup of coffee. I went to post a letter today and though I now know my way to the nearby post box thanks to a friend showing me, I walked the long way to the other one to give Wagga some work. Our local shop isn’t much for her to do and the chemist and Doctors, dentist too I don’t go to more than once or twice per year so her work is limited but when I work her I feel so good. She gets me out and it makes me feel good for the rest of the day. The other day we were at the big shops as I call them. She remembered the pet shop of course and then the coffee shop. It’s been about two months since she was last there, as we just do the local ones because of that evil road. But still knows where it is. I would love to get into the mind of a guide dog for a day…

 

Oh my word what a week we are having? Firstly you know our light in the office is broken the wires are hanging out. Goodness knows how long that has been like that? Today the mirror fell off the wall on the landing as Teen was drying his hair and smashed the plug socket in half as well as broke some of the frame from my mirror. Gutted he said he could glue it as its not wood it’s kind of chrome bits like mosaic, that is great but my Son should have been Spanish as everything is , mañaña and even then it doesn’t always get done. I got a new lap top for Christmas still waiting for word to be put on. It will take him ten seconds. Need sight to do that sadly.  

Last night I went to turn the porch light on to greet the grocery shopping delivery man we only have one out of three lights working but last night teen told me that last light wasn’t working now. Well, they are not just easy normal bulbs, oh no, we didn’t put them in they were in before us. So two out of three have been off waiting for a year. Hahaha. And finally, when it comes to latest electrical events, my lovely earphones don’t work. I’m gutted I love them. Oh, and the bottom of the kitchen units has fallen off and the light in the guest room is not working that is the switch. We need a handy man. But as we can’t even employ one by advertising, as we tried last week, we have to do it ourselves and that takes brave blind or dangerously blind people to deal with electrics. You never know, I may fancy a spiky hair style?

 

I really don’t know what on earth our canary is doing. He’s Irish you know? Diddleydiddlydiddley doo.

 

He is going crazy in his cage. Sounds like he is trying to break free. The noise? Oh heck. I’m just going over to him now to see if he is OK.

 

 

OK feeling sick now. He isn’t flapping about when I put my hand on his cage. Wish teen was home right now? Have another four five hours before he is. No way I’m opening his cage door. Especially with a curious Wagga in the house. I hope, he is just eating oh but he has been making such a noise for an hour I have never heard anything like it. I may ask one of my neighbours will give him another half hour. Oh if he has fallen and broken his little leg? I really don’t like this. Just going over again to see if he will fly. Normally he does when I touch the cage.

 

 

Well been over there no flying when I went near and no tweeting. Just came away he is going mad again just sounds like he is scraping down the cage really hard though. Just put my hand on the top of the cage. Almost died feeling something sticking out. Oh God, is it a wing? A trapped leg? I don’t like it. Going to vacuum he likes the sound of that. I went into the kitchen and took an empty paper towel tube and ran that over the top where that crispy thing was. And u’u’u’GH it’s still there and he is still acting as if he is panicking. Hub will be home in half an hour too so he is braver than me. The Little Fella though is more inquisitive than Waggatail. I will have to put them both out of the room. This is Teens pet when it comes to this kind of thing. Mine when he is singing lovely or even when he is not singing lovely.  

  

OK going to clean floors put music on do anything to get him to do anything other than what he is doing now…. Later gators. With good news I hope

No comments: