translate

Thursday 28 January 2016

PARALLEL WORLD


Gosh, sometime I really do believe I shouldn’t be in this world. I think I live in a parallel universe. I just read that the singer Joe Cocker has died and I thought he died last year? I almost can feel the room changing in temperature as I can remember hearing the news I swear I can. Obviously not, unless I have visited that other world where I pass by my doppelganger and it was that other me, who got the news but because we are connected I have a fragment of flint on my brain which effects my memory or at least ability to fine detail, when it comes to  Déjà vu!

 

Why else do I belong at least from another time? Because the Singer Rihanna has a new album out and she has been described as being a genius. Really? Why? Because she uses despicable language that isn’t even English in fact what language is it? Words that begin with F and I’m not talking Fiona…. Same with these black singers who use the word Niggar. They should be ashamed with themselves. They need to be taken back in time and see how those poor slaves suffered    whilst being called that word. If you removed the swearwords from songs these days, they would be simply instrumentals.  

 

Tonight’s chat with my friend on the phone she told me of her distress as a  poor dog was found with four broken legs, a broken back and all its jaw smashed. After I wrote about the poor guide dog who had been stabbed in London and Hub told me today also in London of about sixty cats who have been decapitated, I really think we are in hell and the devil is conquering the earth. But we still have some earth angels left so spread those wings and force evil out.

My brother is singing in Jamaica tonight. He is on holiday there. I have asked him to record his singing I want to publish the link on my blog page. As I am about to crank the heating up high, he will be so warm from the Caribbean temperatures.. Some sun right now would be lovely. We have a long winter a head another three months left. Though this is the warmest winter on record but when they say warm, they mean we are not shivering. It is still possible to go for a short walk without a coat. Not normal for January, but I wouldn’t say it is warm. Not Caribbean warm.

 

OK going to turn on the TV to watch more swear words they can’t be avoided sadly. That’s if we can hear the talking with Teens music blasting… Later gators.

 

 

No comments: