translate

Saturday 9 January 2016

JUST BEFORE BED (SORRY J)


Just before bed. Yesterday I survived without crying as it was the anniversary of the death of my Mum. The 8th Of January. She has been gone now for seventeen years.  Today my friend told me she has lost her Mum and there are no words I can say to help her. I want to so badly make her feel better.

 

Just before bed. Hand together and talk to your loved ones. They can hear I’m sure and if they can’t you will be talking to your soul and your soul speaks back at you I’m sure.

 

Just before bed

These words entered my head

Where are you now

As I get older lines on my brow

Tell tales of the tears

As I need you near

Just before bed my head on the pillow

Feeling such pain

But need to feel mellow

My heart hurts so badly

But what cant’ go away

Are memories we have

And laughs we did share

I will forever care

Always love you

Just before bed these words are so true

Life will never be the same

My stomach has such pain

I just need to know you are alright

This time of night

Is so agonising

When I keep apologising

For I may have forgotten to hurt for a minute

In time my life will be spent organising

I will be busy realising

There is life after grief

But please believe

You will never go from my heart

In person we may have had to part

But your voice is in my head

I hear you

Can you hear me now?

If so I love you

Why did you have to go?

Now you have what can I do

Just shout to the heavens I love you

One day I hope we will meet again

And our life can begin

This time I hope it will never end

I can’t pretend

I miss you so much

Your words that used to annoy me

Now I need to hear

Your touch

I need you near

Family meals around your table

Always fun and memories I will treasure

As I love you now and forever   

So just before bed

Can I ask you please?

Just to know your happiness is all that matters to me

If you can let me know in a small way

Perhaps by making me smile throughout my next day

Just before bed

Clear my head

Hands together

Words that I have said

Did you hear them?

If so my inner words

Are like paper and pen

Please read my letter

Make me feel better

But most of all

Please be there when you hear me call

And when you are in your new world

Know its imperative for you to smile

Walk the path of gold

Read my words so bold

Sleep on pillows of silk

Drink the fresh milk

Feel the sun on your face

Wear the fine lace

Ride the white horse

Take silver from the fine purse

Money will be no object

You won’t know the word regret

Just before bed

I’m so glad we met

You were chosen for me and me for you

So turn my mood please pink rather than blue

Just before bed I want to say goodnight

Sleep tight

We will wake together

Just in different lands

Together are my hands

My eyes are closed

I want you to have a single rose

That will never die

Take your wings and fly

 

Copywrite Fiona Cummings

No comments: