translate

Friday 22 January 2016

THURSDAYS DIARY


A rather stressful day but its half way over now. Still feel out of this world not in a good way. Hub due home soon though and I have just been given some work to do that will take my mind off everything. I went to buy a door as you do and a blind for the window in our office. We still have not heard from the electrician, so I still have wires hanging from the ceiling and a broken plug. My shower is still leaking. Our ceiling in the lounge is a mess. No bulbs in the porch still either. But we will get there. One day. Just then I am sure something will go wrong with the heating or something. It’s been a circle this house of get one thing done another starts to go wrong. Still it’s a beautiful house and what needs doing isn’t too major just we can’t get anyone to do it and we can’t do electrics or plaster…. I’m excited as we have found this joiner. I really hope he will do a good job he seems really nice.

 

Had a meeting today and that went well and tomorrow going on a course

Then, release Saturday, our best friends are coming and I can’t wait to see them. Love them to bits and we just fit together like hand in glove. Hub gets on so well with my friends Husband and he and I are like brother and sister as for my friend, well, we have history and it’s special. She was one of the few people in my life who actually met with my Mum and Dad on numerous occasions. So there is that part of my heart which is filled same for her, I knew her family well and spiritually that brings us close.

 

Thank you for your emails I have replied to you all now so up to date. I received more this week asking for work to be done and that has all been accomplished. Thankfully it was received well too.

 

A special person in my world has been offered a job promotion and this is great, but will give me some sleepless nights….

 

Me, sleepless nights? Na’aa’aa’aah  never…. Having said that, I have slept for two nights in a row for four hours. This is unheard of.

 

I need to find energy for during the daytime.  Teen says eating bread in the mornings is the worst thing. I thought it was good as it’s full of seeds and so on. Seed is to give you energy, right?  Well these ones don’t.

 

I need to find my mojo. Somehow I have lost it so if you find it, please can you return it to me? Smile.

 

Making a big dinner for the lads tonight. On my camping stove…. I shall begin.

 

Well, really it’s a ceramic hob! It’s hit or miss if I manage to turn it on. It’s flat like a sheet of glass. There are no buttons just touch dial. I hate it. So if I get one ring on its lucky so I par cook everything till Hub or Teen get in then I can turn on other rings at least. But Hub doesn’t have a clue what number the hob is on. It’s a nightmare for blind people. As I have said before, kitchen equipment is getting more difficult to buy for us.

 

For the designers who read my blogs, please when you are inventing touch dial, think of us?

 

Thank you to those lovely Bloggets who have been asking about our canary. He’s Irish you know? Well Diddleydiddleydiddlee’e’e’doo. He is very quiet but alive and eating and in my next blog, I have a funny story about a bird for you it is great…..

 

Laters

 

No comments: