translate

Saturday 2 January 2016

DIARY OF THE GIRLS VISIT


Sitting here with tears in my tea cup. Going to get ready to see friends. Really sad though. Said goodbye to the girls today. The house is so quiet. Our dogs went straight to bed. It was odd. As though to say, well, play time over with the youth of the family, goodnight you two bores.

 

Still have a lump in my throat. Hub not taking it well. Em is so happy and full of life and our eldest Alice is quiet so quiet but we know she is there. We Have had such a lovely time the past few days, this house can take five of us and two dogs and one canary, speaking of which, I almost died before when I thought I heard Dean, our canary, he’s Irish you know? Hahaha. He was in my kitchen? He had escaped from his cage. I freaked out. Then I realised it was the zip on Hubs jeans in the washing machine against the glass door.

Oh. Few.

 

Drinking some lovely tea. Proper tea with leaves that our Teen bought his Dad for Christmas. It’s ever so posh with a beautiful strainer that is silver and very unique.

 

We had a lovely morning and went for lunch the five of us to Louis’s. Came back and got all of the cases ready the taxi pulled up, and then it was a little worrying as five minutes after it pulled away, the taxi firm phoned me and asked if the taxi had turned up? I said yes, it has our daughters in. They said oh, not sure why message has come back to office saying there were no passengers? Hub and I then panicked as where had that driver gone with our girls, then as I was about to phone the company up, Em phoned to say they were there but their train was delayed so we could have had more time with them.

 

Reminds me, must check on rest of train times. Anyway, they will be back soon I hope. It’s a funny time this time of year don’t you think?

 

Later with love. X

 

No comments: