translate

Saturday 9 January 2016

LOTTO WINNER


 Gosh I would love to win the Lotto tonight, but I’m slightly anxious. Hub asked me to put his numbers on he read them out to me. I couldn’t remember them?  So I put on what I thought he said. Oops. Well, one out of six isn’t bad, right?

 

It’s for something crazy like fifty six million pounds tonight.  I don’t know, I think that is about £40,000 interest per month if you leave your winnings in the bank?

 

If I won the Lotto, wow, it would change my life but not change me. Now I bet most of my Bloggets now are saying, yeah, right, but it’s true. I would still live in my house, I would just have a country retreat to go to during the weekends, well, one in the UK and one in Italy, one in the south of France too and perhaps one in Sweden or somewhere like there. Hahaha. OK a few country retreats. I for sure would open a coffee shop. I know now exactly what I would call it and how it would look.  I also know what I would sell in it apart from coffee.

 

The first thing I would do is buy our Son a new car. I would buy a flat for our eldest daughter for when she went to university to live rent free, then sell it or keep it to rent out for students after she left. Then wait to see what the little one was going to do. Hub would buy his Dads house but I’m not sure how that would benefit our Dad as the house is mortgage free. Hub said we would maintain the house so Dad didn’t have any troubles and he would make sure that someone was there to maintain the garden as our brother is off to Australia. Make life easier for our other brothers to. My Niece is doing well for herself but I would not want to give my other Niece anything without the little one and the big one would love a helping hand. Then I have a few friends, four of them who I would make sure are alright then I would give money probably the profits from my houses and coffee shop to charity. I would help blind people for sure and put support in for those losing their sight. Also to of course find a cure or good treatment for our awful eye disease. Money would go to dog charities Guide Dogs and so on horses and elephant’s wood for sure benefit. So no big boats, Designer clothes no huge mansions and the life I would have would be that I had a paid person to be a PA and I would hire a gardener and handy man a driver too and I would buy a big posh Jeep.

 

But the chances of winning?  Are so slim. But I dream about just having someone there to help when I need it and if I could pay for it I would ask ask ask. I just hate asking people to do things for nothing. I mean yesterday when the guy came out at last to do half no, less than half of the work he was asked to do I was so grateful as well as knowing I have to pay him, I was going to offer him a big box of chocolates we have left from Christmas. Then I thought, no, stop Fiona, you are too soft. He will be paid so why offer him more when his nice boss has caused so much stress? And he did. Telling me he wasn’t coming out till next week when he promised he would come out two days ago. Well, to be honest, he has been saying he is coming out since August September of last year. So hub and I did most of the work. Removing doors from our room and robe with a knife, really, I have not heard of such DIY. Hahaha. It was the way Hub just carried the door downstairs? I was sitting having a coffee with the stress; I could not cope with much more. I was also cut and scratched to bits. Hub had a bang to the head as the robe fell on us both it was a right afternoon. Anyways to my delight, we did the room and I’m so pleased. Now, just waiting for our painter, oh old Bloggets will remember the stories about my toothless painter? It is all to come again this week I’m sure I will have lots to tell you, but I will say, he is a good person, never lets me down apart from once when I asked him to wallpaper. I think he had a mini panick attack. He doesn’t like papering.

 

As for today? Oh I will start another blog on that one. It was so funny. Later gators Good luck if you are putting the lotto on. Xx

No comments: