translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

DIARY OF THE DOGGY DOODLE DANCE


Good day Bloggets. Well whilst my very brave Husband has gone to our busy town, I’m here chatting to you after putting a load of washing in the machine and refilling the dishwasher. I’ve just vacuumed the floors and now waiting for the return of the terrific twosome. I just hope our Little Fella hasn’t done a whopping doggy doodle in the middle of the town.

 

Hub is so brave. I will never understand how he does what he does. He says he gets anxious but not like me at the thought of falling or getting run over, but just by getting lost. And how on earth does he find his way around our town? If you knew it you would understand. There are hardly any steps, which are a great thing, but, if no steps, how do we know where we are? If we are taught a route where you go down a step cross then on the up turn right, and so on, but if flat all the way, how do you know when to turn? Also there are loads of tourists. Well, normal shoppers go to where they need to be and go in the shop. Tourists stop and look up to the tall buildings so not seeing what is coming towards them. I have told you before, I have taken quite a few tourists out in my time and I’m not talking on a date. Haha. Sending them off their feet but hey, made a fun picture?

 

Hub has got to do a few jobs but one of them is to pick up his watch. I bought him a Bradley watch last year for Christmas stunning can’t fault the brand or design but the battery needed changing and it cost £20 for that plesure. I mean, I hope that won’t be the cost next time? They said because the screw looked warn. Hmm. It was brand new as I said… Never mind yet another pain about not being able to see. You go where you know rather than shop around.

 

Teen got in from his, well; I can’t say night out, so time out at four in the morning. As I opened the front door after receiving a text telling me he would be home in one, I asked one minute, or one hour, he replied, I’m here. So I guess he meant one minute! He walked in carrying a cool drink of coke and a bag of chicken bites…. So, is that supper, breakfast, or what?

 

OOooooo I hear the key in the door. Great few I can breathe now he’s home. Kettle will need to go on laters gators. X

No comments: