translate

Thursday 21 January 2016

ANGEL OF MINE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


ANGEL OF MINE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

  Angel of mine

You are there at all times

What is your name?

And your gain?

How can anything or anyone be so selfless?

Find in your persona such bliss?

Three times now I have felt your gentle kiss

What do I have to do to ask for help?

Are there words I should know?

Where do you come from and where do you go?

Who sent you to me

And why

To get into my mind do you have a key

How do you hear me cry

What magic spell do you create?

If I need you some days why do I have to wait?

Do you stand on guard at the pearly gate?

Or are you helping others like me

Some days I feel you are there to see

To guide me

You hear my silent words

Is it true, do you fly like a bird?

I wish I could befriend you

Why is there such mystery which surrounds you?

How do some not believe and others know you’re true

Angel of mine

So loving and kind

I want to thank you

For all that you do

 

Fiona Cummings©

No comments: