translate

Saturday 23 January 2016

FOREVER FRIENDS


 Good evening Bloggets, our friends sadly have left for home now.  We had as ever a lovely day with them.  We had a coffee tea and chat, a laugh, and then off for lunch. Wagga and I walked in front allegedly to lead the way but really our friends have been there so many times, I guess they could show me…. Our friend Like had his cane and Trix who also can’t see, held his arm. Hub kept behind with the Little Fella, goodness knows how hub controlled LF to walk at a slower pace?  We passed just one or two prickly bushes, I warned our friends to watch out for them and we had no other problems along the way. I’m sure as we pass by the main road of nastiness, cars well, the people, in the cars, would be thinking it was a blind persons trip out…. Hahaha. Thankfully though, no one tripped! We brilliantly avoided the metal stairs that lead to places you wouldn’t want to go. Believe me.

 

Into Lewis’s restaurant and were met by the man himself and the lovely Alice. They are so welcoming even though we were slightly late…. It was about twenty to two and it closed at two. Well, Sunday, its open all day so I thought Saturday it would be as well?

 

 Anyway, we had a delicious meal more great conversation, laughed a lot and back on our way home. Spent the rest of the day together but it wasn’t long enough.

 

Teen came in hardly bothered with his dinner said he felt ill, said he was going to bed as was tired. Come ten in the evening, bear in mind he has to be up for work at eight again, he announced he was going to the middle of town for (Cocktails)

O

K?

Suddenly you are awake and you don’t feel ill? He said he was going to have just two and be home for one. We shall see. I told him he better not drink much as he has to drive tomorrow. God, kids, really, kids who think they know it all. I guess it’s a Saturday night and all work and no play make Jack a dull lad. Though my Teen isn’t called Jack, haha.

 

It was rather sweet though as he left the house, he started to tell me what he was wearing, we forget you know our kids know we can’t see, normally parents say to their children, you look nice. We can’t, so we get a running commentary. He did sound very smart. I just wish to goodness he would be home by one. But I know for a fact, he won’t.

 

Hub and I just had a lovely supper. I bought some bits and bobs in for our friends, but after a Chinese meal, we are never hungry. So Hub and I ate some of it tonight. Late. Not a good time if you are rather podgy…… And Hub is. Hahahhahlollololo  

 

We had sundry tomatoes, sundry tomato bread, crackers, deritoes and smoked cheese.

 

Now I’m off to bed not that I’m tired, but I’m bored down here on my own. Hub shattered after a long week at work and Teen out so need to listen to some music to relax my mind whilst he’s out.

 

I hope you have had a lovely day and I will chat tomorrow. Until then, with love. X
 

No comments: