translate

Saturday 16 January 2016

JUST BEFORE BED (MALAGASCA)


Just before bed I like to look at where my Bloggets have come from throughout the day’s views! I always check where my Bloggets have come from in the evening and even in the mornings, sometimes the afternoons, Okay; I’m a little OCD when it comes to wondering who’s reading…. I admit that… But today, I was shocked to read that we have had ten views from Madagascar. Gosh, hey there, so where is Madagasca? Teach me about the Malagasy people please?   

 

Well, I have subsequently learned that it is the world’s 47th largest country and it sounds absolutely stunning. And the fourth largest island.  I think it’s in between Mauritius and another country. Hahaha. I did read about it honestly, I have just forgot what the other country is. I read though of its exquisite forests but sadly humans arrived two and a half thousand years ago and since their arrival 90% of the forests have been killed. It’s so sad; this earth would be a much better place without us.

 

Anyway, I hope we have Madagasca back and look forward to possibly hearing from someone from that country?

 

I’m sleepy I hope I will sleep well tonight. Hub working right now on his lap tops something to do with his job. My eyes are almost closed. Just wanted to have a word with you all before the pyjama show closes its curtains.

 

Teen has gone out, there is a surprise. What a very odd individual? He came in after a ten hour shift. He ate his dinner, got a shower, and went out to see his friends at a pub. Came in after only half an hour. Said he was going to get into something more relaxing. Went out after half an hour and has been out one hour now. It’s really late and he has to be up for work early. He is happy right now thogh.and enjoyed work today. He was talking to one of his bosses tonight on the phone; I thought it was one of the lads, like on the sales? No, his boss. You would think Teen was his, boss. The guy was asking Teens advice. Teen really doesn’t act eighteen, but there are times when his youth does show and he is my baby again.

 

I got my three poems written just have one more to do so far. Thankfully they just need them sent via email so I didn’t have to worry about posting them today as I still am sore from yesterday I think it was the way in which I jumped up. I fell, was flat and was up again within one second. Hahahahah. There is no way I could do that if I tried, it was the fear of getting splattered and my friend too who flew across the road over my shoulder. Hahaha my little Wagga just stood looking at us as though to say, “Gosh you two are so embarrassing. We were like acrobats.

 

So, just before bed some words to dream about.

Too many worries lead to nightmares.  Dreams follow many cares and in many thoughtless words shall be found folly. Remember to talk to your heart before sleep. Your soul will always listen and tell your heart what it missed. During the hectic day you have possibly incurred, your peace, your time, is with your head on your pillow. If this shows not to be, ifyour pillow gives you grief, then close your eyes and your imagination can be transported anywhere. Your dream is yours to invent. Speak to your mind and your imagination shall be activated.

 

Just before bed think about this? Where else can you ski down slopes framed by ferns passing small houses made from wood, with their tiny chimneys burning smoke with fragrance of burnt oaks? Where a hot cup of chocolate will be served to you in a pine cladded coffee bar with amber wall lights flickering from the gas lighting the way? Where can you sip a cocktail on a golden beach whilst the salted spray exfoliates your skin and where a mermaid can be seen in the far floating on turquoise carpets? Where can you walk during this time when every other time you are lame? Where do you hear voices of angels and see loved ones faces? Only in a dream. A place you can visit when you relax to your bed.

 

Goodnight sleep well. X

No comments: