translate

Monday 25 January 2016

GUILTY CONSCIENCE PERHAPS?


I simply can’t go to bed without chatting to my Bloggets. I hope tomorrow I will have some time to talk with you all. Today I have been working for the big office so have had only two minutes to write a poem for you and that was “Reborn on the mountain. There is a deep message in that poem. Reading it back, it looks like the main character is God. Well, that was not my intention. People becoming complacent was the point I wanted to get across.

 

Some people have nothing in life. For whatever reasons, their lives change. They forget how they arrived at their palace of perfection. The little people who they step on to get to where they wanted to be. The little people who are not little in size but insignificant to the person who has it all.

 

If you read the poem I would be interested to know who you think that is talking to the people.    Conscience perhaps?

 

Well as my darling Teen of a Son is raiding my kitchen I will go for now to the land of shut eye and rescue the kitchen before there is no food left.

 

Nighty night. Till tomorrow. X

No comments: